Obama's Grandma dies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marnie

Reaction score
It's sad anyway but she passed just before her beloved grandson may be making history.
default_sad.png

Plus I can't help but think that after the election, he'd have headed back to see her and be with her again. To bad she couldn't hang on a few more days.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is sad - I may not want him for president, but it's always hard when your grandma dies.

Barbie

Oh How sad. Yes its hard when any grandma dies. I am not voting for Obama but he sure has my sympathy.

Joyce

Poor guy , so glad he was able to just see her though, thats nice Marnie, dont worry, she WILL see
default_wink.png

May she rest in peace after her struggle with cancer. Sad that she was unable to see how this election turns out, but she can be proud of her grandson regardless of who wins.

Grandmothers are special..I feel bad for him..good thing he did see her..

This is so sad. Yes, she will be watching, and she already knew that he is a winner, no matter what the outcome...perhaps because of this she felt it was okay to go. I still am sad for Barack and his family. She was an strong, amazing woman.

I am not voting for him, but certainly don't want to see anyone grieving and in her case, suffering. I'm glad he got to go see her just a few days ago. I'm sure she was so proud of him.

I agree that I'm sure she'll look down on him with pride however the election ends. Prayers are with all who loved her.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice he was able to go see her & I am sure she was very proud in knowing what a great job she did in raising him. It must be very bittersweet for Obama right now. She was born not far from where we live. Prayers for the family.

Just shows Obama's strength of character.

She will know the outcome, I'm sure of it.

Latest posts

Back