Obama

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Reaction score
I got the following e-mail just wondered if anyone else did? Where are these books?

=============================================================================

This is the e-mail I got.
default_unsure.png

Right from the horses mouth!!!!!

How can any RATIONAL AMERICAN consider this guy? This information is not concocted to miss lead they are direct statements from his heart.

Everyone of voting age should read these two books. Don't buy them, get them from the library before they are removed from the shelves.

scroll down

From Dreams of My Father:'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'

From Dreams of My Father:'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'

From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'

From Dreams of My Father:'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa , that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself , the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'

And FINALLY the Most darning one of ALL of them!!!

From Audacity of Hope:'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

* If you have never forwarded an e-mail, now is the time to Do so!!! We CANNOT have someone with this type of mentality running our GREAT nation!! I don't care whether you're a Democrat or a Conservative. We CANNOT turn ourselves over to this type of character in a President. PLEASE help spread the word

Send to all you can!

ROCCO A MARINO

The Chief of Naval Operations would never be called 'Sailor'

The Chief of Staff of the Air Force would never be called 'Airman'

The Chief of Staff of the Army would never be called 'Soldier'

But The Commandant of the Marine Corps is proud to be called 'MARINE'

Being a Marine isn't everything...it's the ONLY thing.

Semper Fi!

IF THE MARINES ARE CONCERNED ABOUT WHO IS THE COMMANDER AND CHIEF OF THIS GREAT NATION, THEN YOU KNOW darn WELL THAT OBAMA SHOULD NOT BE ELECTED AND SHOULD BE SENT BACK TO THE MUSLIM NATION OF HIS CHOICE BEFORE OUR ARMED FORCES BEGIN A "SEARCH AND DESTROY" MISSION IN WASHINGTON, D.C.

How can any RATIONAL AMERICAN consider this guy? This information is not concocted to miss lead they are direct statements from his heart.
Of course, I agree, Nancy. I think he's a scary.................................. Once you get past the comfortable public speaking skills, I honestly don't know what a lot of people see in him and what they are thinking (or if they are thinking)
default_no.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad thing with this is so many people on here would not believe it even if they read it in black and white. I heard a lot of these remarks. I just can't see why people can't see beyond his way of speaking and see the real Nobama.
default_wacko.png

Another thing I can't figure out is WHY does everybody think McCain is going to die the day after he would be elected? Doesn't make sense to me. A person can live a long life with McCains medical history. 72 is not really old. When my husband had a stroke at age 62, I was sure he wouldn't last long. That man has been through surgeries and believe it or not he is still here at age 80. 18 years now. He had been down for a while but has made a comeback and now lives in a nursing home, but you just can't assume a person is going to die because they have problems. A lot of people, except the jealous ones, think Sarah would make a good President. OH, OH, now comes the flack. I think I caused enough of a stir for now. I am going to go make supper, play games and go hide.
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Sad thing with this is so many people on here would not believe it even if they read it in black and white. I heard a lot of these remarks.
I would believe it if it was true.

I would believe if it was in black & white and true.

I would believe it if it was not a viral email that has been circulating for a very long time.

The sad thing is, some believe these emails as written - when they are about as truthful as some guy in Angola wanting you to help finance his family's return to power or their private Sunday School or whatever. Or an email telling you that you have won the Trans-Siberian email lottery.

Some will believe it just because it smears Obama - without caring whether it is true or not.

Here is the link from Snopes.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/ownwords.asp

Every quote is addressed. Or non-quote. Some are deliberately reworded. Some were not his words. And most were taken out of context as snopes will show you.

I know, some will roll their eyes at me for trying to point out the facts - but they are there for you to read.

ETA: McBunz was faster than I am.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the life of me I cant understand why anyone would think these viral emails are real. Weather they are against Obama or against McCain. They are so outrageous and so nasty I cant believe people even open them no matter if you are democrat or republican.

Someone please stop the madness!
default_gaah.gif

I am not surprised one bit that this kind of garbage and sounds bite and inuendos are ciculating here and that people are trying to stir more of the same old same old. I am disappointed but not surprised that they are stooping so low to discret this individual. Look at other posts in here and you will see a pattern. I am sure many will be happy to see your election completed. Heaven help you though if McCain doesn't win because if Obama wins whos knows what they are going to do, because sure seems to me they won't accept that and that is when things will get very scary, when some lunatic tries to take matters in their own hands because they believe this garbage.

[SIZE=12pt]Got it in an e-mail a few days ago, sent the snopes link back to her and she still believes it...oh well, I did what I could. It's a forest for the trees situation :::shrug:::: Some people want to believe the worst and you just can't change their mind with the facts. I can GUARANTEE that if you took everything I've ever written and looked long and hard enough, you could CERTAINLY pick out things that are nasty, negative and hateful when taken out of context...isn't that true of most of us???[/SIZE]

For example- see the above, you could chop out "people want to believe the worst" and it's sounds a little different and that's my EXACT words, which is not the case for most of the quotes by Obama.

Reading Barack's book made me WANT to vote for him. So much so, that I went to my first caucus, gave my first campaign donation and tried to share what I have learned with everyone. Often sharing my books. Want I learned: Barack is a very smart man, honest and believes very much that our country is made of individuals but is a "fanily" group. We can't always agree but we always should try go the extra mile to work together. "We have more in ccommon than we disagree on." He believes, "We rise and fall as one." Anything can sound bad taken out of context. This is why we should get unbiased information.

chico

Latest posts

Back