O MY Look what my mare had this morning WOW

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is our 28" smutty buckskin stallion"Triple ks Boogie Bow Tie"

as you can see he is quite smutty but you can see the buckskin highlights

bowlonge5-6-08emailsize.jpg

here is his 07' colt out of our black pinto mare

Eagles Ring Axelrod

unclipped at 3 weeks old

HPIM3099.jpg

clipped same day he is not as dark as his sire

HPIM3181.jpg

Congrats, Melissa!!

She is gorgeous!

Susan O.

eagles ring farm thanks for the photos.

our pinto filly this morning is trying to kick already, so I glad she is feeling better. She is so Tiny and skinny.
default_wub.png

everyone thinks she is tall because her legs. we measure her at 18 inches on sat. so what height do you think she might be?her dam and sire both are 31 inches.
default_biggrin.png
Look at the photos of her next to her dam her knee is alot lower then her dams

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Melissa!!!
default_aktion033.gif

She is absolutlely darling!! Good job on saving that precious little girl!

We had a similar situation last year and I know how scary it can be! Our filly is doing just great - she is so special to me - we named her "QtrRaes Mystic A Unique Treasure" and we call her Neeka!

It will be fun watching your tiny little girl grow up!

I just can't resist - here is my Neeka right after she was born! I just LOVE her soooo much - "maybe" it is because I helped to save her precious life.

P5010018.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats! She is beautiful! She looks like she will be black to me and her eyes will darken up too. That is just the foal blue they are when born. They would be a lighter brighter blue if they were going to stay.

She sure is a pretty lil thing!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Sheri

Congrats!!!
default_aktion033.gif
That sure is a pretty baby with LOUD markings. So Glad u could help her out.Wwe usually have several foaling every year that require going in and repositioning to get the baby out. Its always scary.
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back