Now I have seen everything!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to be rude but there is already a HUGE forum post about this that has been going on for a few days now. Go check it out. But my opinion is that it's rather ridiculous!

~Katie~

There are and have been several topics digussing this subject right now on the forum.

I appreciate your link tho., as I wrote them a "positive" response.

Beth

I did see it on another forum. Sorry if it is has been "over done". I just thought it was more suited for this froum than any other.

I almost want to call them and ask a bunch of questions, like "Do the ponys only come in buckskin?" Stuff like that.

Loren&Rocky said:
I did see it on another forum.  Sorry if it is has been "over done".  I just thought it was more suited for this froum than any other.I almost want to call them and ask a bunch of questions, like "Do the ponys only come in buckskin?" Stuff like that.

465059[/snapback]

laugh.gif
That would be cute comment to send.....

Yes, there have been two or three topics started on here about the catalog ad. Quite a mixed response too.....

Apparently FAO got enough negative responses that they are not continuing with it.

MA

Yes even though it was in a Toy Catalog It was advertised as a Pet and Not a miniature horse as a toy..That makes a lot of differ4ence on how they worded the ad and saying this was a miniature horse and was a pet was real good for the miniature industry as a whole..

Loren&Rocky said:
I did see it on another forum.  Sorry if it is has been "over done".  I just thought it was more suited for this froum than any other.I almost want to call them and ask a bunch of questions, like "Do the ponys only come in buckskin?" Stuff like that.

465059[/snapback]

No, the above posters were referring to this forum--there are two big threads going here already--one is titled something about PETA and the FAO pony, and the other one is probably on page 2 here now--it had a lot of pictures of kids riding Minis--nice to see actually.

If you search for "FAO" here you'll come up with both of those threads plus a couple of shorter ones too.

Latest posts

Back