Nothing that I love more.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allure Ranch

Reaction score
There's nothing that I love more than when I receive updated photos of our horses that I've sold. It truly lets me know just exactly how much the new owners LOVE them.

This filly is "Allure Ranch Spirit's Tender Mercy". Her sire is our stallion "Marystown Cowboy Wild Spirit" and her dam is "Moss Grove Little Pocohantas.

Mercy10.jpg

Mercy12.jpg

Mercy9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful mare she is and I do think breeders appreciate updates. A couple of times a year I will send photos to the breeders where I bought my buckskin stock. Even though they are big farms, they always seem tickled that I've taken the time to send them. On a side note, I see this mare's dam is a Moss Grove bred mare. Do you know Flo? She lived right down the road from me in Titusville, PA and I used to go by her farm everyday with my kids and admire her beautiful little mares. She and I are going out to lunch real soon, and she really wants to see my herd of horses. She may be disappointed, I keep a real small herd so I never feel overwhelmed.
default_laugh.png

I've had several conversations with Flo over the year's since we purchased our horses. I actually have (4) "Moss Grove" mare's and they've all been an asset to our herd. I've lost touch with her since my computer crashed so I don't have her email address any longer and her website has been closed down since.

If you have her email address that would be wonderful if I could get it from you. I always included her on my Christmas card list and now I lost all her information.

What a beautiful mare she is and I do think breeders appreciate updates. A couple of times a year I will send photos to the breeders where I bought my buckskin stock. Even though they are big farms, they always seem tickled that I've taken the time to send them. On a side note, I see this mare's dam is a Moss Grove bred mare. Do you know Flo? She lived right down the road from me in Titusville, PA and I used to go by her farm everyday with my kids and admire her beautiful little mares. She and I are going out to lunch real soon, and she really wants to see my herd of horses. She may be disappointed, I keep a real small herd so I never feel overwhelmed.
default_laugh.png
Debbie, Can you tell me more about Moss Grove? I am aware of the prefix, but I didn't know she lived near us. Does she have a web site? Is she retired from horses? I've had minis since the 90s and I have gone out of state for most of my horses because there are a lack of farms (to my knowledge) around here.

PS What a gorgeous filly!

Kimberle,I don't have Flo's email but will get it for you when we go to lunch.

Tab, I'm not sure if she's retired but I know she's getting up there in years. Also, there are lots of nice show and breeding quality minis in our neck of the woods. I will warn you though, they are not at give away prices. They know their stock is good and price them as such.
default_yes.gif

Kimberle,I don't have Flo's email but will get it for you when we go to lunch.

Tab, I'm not sure if she's retired but I know she's getting up there in years. Also, there are lots of nice show and breeding quality minis in our neck of the woods. I will warn you though, they are not at give away prices. They know their stock is good and price them as such.
default_yes.gif
I don't want to hijack the thread, so I will send you a PM, Debbie
default_yes.gif

That is a beautiful horse and it must be so exciting to see updated pictures of a sold horse! Especially one that is taken care of so well!

Beautiful horse, wonderful color. It is always so nice to hear back from folks one has sold to..and getting pics on a regular basis is something I always look forward to.

Latest posts

Back