NOTE: to all you CMHR Auction winners!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
Hey all, :saludando: the auction continues on and many of you have become winners of some neat stuff. Keep in mind this one is being run via the Alaska route :eek: between Gini and I. She gets notified of your payment be it PayPal or check or whatever, then when the pymt clears she emails me the winners mailing info and I notify the person who donated the item that they can send it off.

IF you want to know when your item is being mailed please include your (the winner) email info with your mailing info and one of us will update you! I already got my lovely shell from Cheyenne (
default_wub.png
: thanks!) and know the donors will get these items mailed off as soon as they can.

Thanks for all your help during this difficult time and if you have any questions feel free to email/PM, me or Gini about the item.

Could this please be pinned ML?

Thanks Deb, I'm glad you got the shell so fast! :aktion033: I hope it's ok to post this here.......I already sent out Denyse Appelmans' mini shipping boots out to her yesterday, so they are already on their way to Canada. Jennifer Harris contacted me about what fragrance she wants on her Country Dog Soaps already and I'm awaiting word on the winner of the polo wraps and they'll be good to go.

A lot of work goes on behind the scenes for auctions like these.....I am thankful to be a part of it!
default_yes.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Sterling, as I drove to the post office to mail my things off to the winners I thought that I should also ask that the donors and winners post when they go out and when received also. The jewelry I donated has gone off to their winners today! One to K Kinghorn and the other to Deb Scriven.

I donated two items, both have sold, but I haven't heard anything about who to send to, yet.

I got the first sleazy hood i won, still waiting on the second though
default_smile.png
. I'm sure anyday though
default_smile.png

default_wub.png
:

I mailed off two books, one by Steel and one by Deverau, to Vickie Schmidt today!

:aktion033: Yea, know we're going as quick as we can to notify and get things to their winners.

Now we need MORE to auction so go look around the house or barn, maybe find something you aren't using but someone else may.

Make something yourself?...how about donating one or two....helps CMHR and the horses, gets your product out there to see and helps too!

Send your pics, a brief description, and your opening bid amt to: [email protected]

Many thanks to all the donators of both $$$ and items and huge thanks to all the bidders and winners! You guys are the best but we need MORE STUFF...running low there...take peek.

http://www.lblastchanceauction.com/cgi-bin...;categoryID=190

Hey Debs,

I'd like to donate an item. Will be sending you an email. Thank you for all your hard work!

Debi

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of winners here and do be patient with me and Gini as we try to do this via the Alaskan pipeline
default_wacko.png
: , soon as a check clears if it isn't paypal she lets me know and I let the donor know and then they send it off.

NOTE: some folks donated multiple things and wish to send them out all together rather than make multiple trips to the post office so do be patient and pleae let us know if you recieve your winning item !

You donations and bids and money have made a remarkable difference in helping this sad situation, I am, we are, proud of everyone who helped.

I shipped off the magazines last week, and will ship things as I get the addresses.

I will sit down and make time to get photos and descriptions of more things, soon!

Thanks to the bidders...happy shopping, there are some GREAT things available, DVDs of Nationals, horse items...gift items, even custom vinyl decals for your truck or car or trailer!

Liz

Yesterday I received a nice black leather and silver open bridle in the mail. Thank you to the donor for a quality item and very fast mailing!

Pam

I received the fabulous horseshoe butterfly and it is just beautiful! jennifer
default_saludando.gif

I got the cookbook and already tried one horsey recipe (I am going to be making lots up to give as xmas gifts)even the dogs sucked the treats down& opie my African grey took a nibble!
default_laugh.png

I got the cookbook and already tried one horsey recipe (I am going to be making lots up to give as xmas gifts)even the dogs sucked the treats down& opie my African grey took a nibble!
default_laugh.png
default_aktion033.gif
YAY! So glad yours arrived too. I bet your "babies" are just loving those treats!!
default_biggrin.png
Thanks for letting me know it arrived.

I received mine....the absolutely adorable Llama and the "mini's" and their sign.

Thank-you!!

Sue

I got my two stone horse necklacies.

All I can say is
default_new_shocked.gif
WOW
default_new_shocked.gif

I just love them !!!!

The green one is a Christmas gift for my mom,

who is drooling over the black one that I have not

taken off since I got it !!!!
default_wub.png