Not sure where to post this butt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cara

Reaction score
i dont know im posting this in the

Hi guys

so most of you know what i have been going through, i have been thinking lightly bout china, i dont get to see her everyday becuase i dont live on site with her , live about 5 min drive, anyway she is well taken care off when im not there her stall is done everyday i know for sure, its jsut im not sure if i have to sell china or not, my life isnt geting any better infact its geting worse, my parents are geting low on money(due to my mothers wel u know) bored keeps going up along with grain and such, for those of you who know i love china with all my heart, she is my heart, its jsut i see her maybe twice a week and its bad, my mom keeps threating to get rid of her she says, she like uses china to control me, its horrible, my marks are down in school, and im not in the geatest of health, should i sell china? my heart breaks at the thought im even crying as im typing this! im stuck any adivce, if anyone wants to know more please email me or pm me

[email protected]

thanks all the help is greatly appriciated!

Could you free lease her to someone else, that way you could still visit her and would be able to have her back when you are ready to pay the bills?

I agree. Try putting her on a free lease and see how your life goes. So sorry to hear you are having problems. Sending good thoughts

Yes a free lease sounds like a great deal for you. Just be careful and follow your heart with it. Once she is leased and settled, I would help out at home but still set aside a little money for yourself, if possible, in anticipation of when you get her back.

Cara if I lived closer I would board her for you in exchange for helping me out with my own minis. Though I am about a 8 hour drive away which is to bad. Maybe you can find someone to part board her with you, the she would still be yours but you would share her with someone else.

Cara, I was so hoping things would get better for you at home. I don't know what to tell you about China. Do you have any horsey friends that can help you out with her for a while?

You really need to focus in school and get your grades back on track.

Wishing you the best.

Latest posts

Back