Not Sure I Ever Made this Announcement

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CLC Stables

Reaction score
We just recently acquired this Incredible filly after 3 years of wanting her. We first saw her at the 2002 AMHR Nationals where she won almost everything she went into, along with winning our hearts. She was the National Champion Weanling Mare, Under, National Futurity Champion Weanling Mare, Under, National Champion Sweepstakes, and the Reserve National Grand Champion Junior Mare, Under. She has been not shown since, and will return to the show ring next year. We thank the Rudeens from Minnesota on letting us bring Parada to the Northwest. Parada is co-owned with the Triple Heart Ranch.

Announcing ESTABLO PARADA

Establo-Parada---Win-Pic.jpg

How excited you must be. Cant wait to see her in person she looks very nice

Congratulations!

She is a worthy acquisition, I would have to agree.

Liz M.

[SIZE=14pt]Oh Rob you lucky dog you!!!!!
wub.gif
aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

Lyn

WOW!!! Congratulations! That's always wonderful after wanting a horse for so long when you finnally get him/her it is the greatest feeling!!! Congratulations and best of luck with her!!!

Rob, she is gorgeous, you must be so excited! What a wonderful herd of horses you are putting together!
wub.gif

Congratulations Rob, she's beautiful! I can't wait to see her again!
aktion033.gif

I have seen her. She is awesome and ought to be a blue ribbion winner again in the show ring!

Deborah............where did you see Parada at???????

She is not at my house, she is still in Minnesota.

Congratulations, Rob! She is gorgeous!!

Latest posts

Back