Not Obama, Not MCain, then who?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimama

Reaction score
Ok, so, the choices are which is the lesser of two evils at this point. For the most part we all agree on that. So, out of curiosity, if you could decide someone else, who would you like to see in office as President of the US? You can choose anyone that would be of the right age, and Nationality.

I am also asking the Canadians on the forum to vote in this one. Not a poll, because I am not choosing yoru candidate, you choose and tell us.

My personal first choice would be Colin Powell. Up until he endorsed Obama the other day I had nothing negative to say about the man and think he would do a superb job as POTUS.

Ummmm well....let's see. There's always Pelosi and Barney Frank.
default_wink.png

I must admit that until this election I've not paid a whole lot of attention to politicians or politics. I was disappointed, at the time, when Colon Powell decided not to run because I'da voted for him in a heart-beat. Then.

But to pick someone now.....how 'bout Bill Cosby. He doesn't seem to be afraid to say what he thinks about how to help with some of America's issues. And he certainly seems able to take any heat that may result from them.

LOL Sorry Bonnie. What we need to figure out with those 2 is how to get them fired.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well two come to mind Powell of course and Condi. Either would have been AMAZING JMHO

How about Sam Elliot ... Fought the Alamo a few time I am sure.. Lot of war experience..

And with that sexy voice who cares if he has experience anyhow...
default_wub.png

I wish Fred Thompson had stayed in the race. I think he would have done a good job. Condi would have been a great choice too. I still think she would have been a great VP choice too.

Can't argue with Sam Elliot though
default_wub.png
. For that matter, how about Tom Selleck!
default_smile.png

If it came down to choosing between Sam and Tom my vote would have to go to Sam. 'Course if they were running mates I think they'd win hands down.

Ok, so, the choices are which is the lesser of two evils at this point. For the most part we all agree on that.
That is not the sentiment I feel. I am behind the McCain / Palin ticket all the way with enthusiasm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I did say for the most part. I also am strongly McCain/Palin, but I do feel that most people on here right now are on the lesser of two evils side.

Latest posts

Back