Not going to Nationals.... I am sooooooooo bummed:[

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
The last few days I have felt yucky...
default_wacko.png
This am went to the Dr. I have Broncitis a touch of phenmonia (sp) and dehydrated. DRATS!!!! Dreamer, Art and I were soooooooooooooo looking forward to Nationals. Now there will be an empty stall where Dreamer would have been. (I am sure they have filled it with another horse). I called today and let the stall go. I asked if there were any available stalls for the second weekend and was told no
default_no.gif
We sooooo wanted everyone who wanted to meet Dreamer to have the chance to. I am sooo sorry.... Good Luck, Happy Trails and Safe Trips...Dreamer and Her Humans

I called today and let the stall go. I asked if there were any available stalls for the second weekend and was told no
default_no.gif
We sooooo wanted everyone who wanted to meet Dreamer to have the chance to. I am sooo sorry.... Good Luck, Happy Trails and Safe Trips...Dreamer and Her Humans
I am not sure who you spoke with , but believe me there is plenty of stalls . We have NEVER ran out of stalls.. The entries are good this year but we are down about 50 horses.. So if you decide to come and hope you are able , call and talk to Lenard Davenport and he will get you a stall.

I'm sorry to hear that Theresa. I know you were looking forward to it. I'm sure if you feel better by then, or by the 2nd week end, that there are stalls.

I always see empty stalls up there some place.
default_yes.gif

Hope you feel better soon!
default_wub.png

Hope you feel better soon Theresa. When you're up and about again - we need a Dreamer fix. I hope you can work it out to go to Nationals.

Barbie

So sorry you can't go to Nationals Theresa. We were going to go to regionals and I got sick. I spent 15 days in the hospital and had surgery. That was in June and my brain still hasen't come back to normal. So, if I type something weard I hope everyone understands.

You know, I'm pretty sure that that some of the amateurs and youth will be leaving after the first weekend (some are even in our barn) and I bet there will be stalls available. You can PM me after the first weekend and I'll be happy to let you know if there is a stall available and I'll be happy to put a note on it and save it for you. Kay

Oh no
default_no.gif
default_no.gif
I was so looking forward to meeting the three of you. We need a Dreamer fix.
default_biggrin.png

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Latest posts

Back