Not eating or drinking

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m sorry to hear of your mini passing away like that. And so strange to hear a 2nd mini passed soon afterwards. I’ll be watching to see if you ever find out for sure what happened. Condolences on your loss.

We have blister bugs here. A few years ago one of my horses had a bout with what my vet suspected was eating a blister bug. Luckily, it ended okay. Even a piece of blister bug can be devastating, even fatal.

Oh, my. I am so, so sorry for your loss, and your "neighbor" as well. How very sad and frightening.

I hope some answer can be found, so that this heartbreak can be avoided by others.

My warmest thoughts....

I appreciate all of the kind responses. It has been a tough week for us; so sad to look out at an empty corral. It will take time to get over, but I know you would all feel the same way. We've just got to deal with this grieving period. We will try to focus on the time we did have with her and what a sweet little girl she was.

Latest posts

Back