Not as exciting as Nationals, but a few pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enchantress

Reaction score
This is my 3 yr old stallion who had learned to drive the weekend before the show. He did nothing but scream the whole time in both of his classes in harness because he was all by himself. Boo-hoo. But other than that he was well behaved in harness around all the other horses (big and little) and his halter manners were improving by the time we were done.

sage905drive.jpg

These are 3 of "the boys"...all stallions (we brought 5). From left to right 9 yr old, 2 yr old (pinto) and 7 yr old. The most they "argue" about is who gets the best spot in the trailer so they can see the classes. I think they were also tired and figured we might take the hint if they started loading themselves onto the trailer. The two grays were like people magnets. We had tons of people having their pictures taken with them and loving on them, which, of course, they just milked for all it was worth.

a01fd86c.jpg

Didn't really have much time to get pics..too many classes and not enough time between. Was great to finally meet some people though!

Sounds like you had a lot of fun and that your horses were good for you. That is so cute that they were loading themselves in the trailer. LOL

Oh! I saw your trailer, I was there watching the show. Your guys were funny, I loved how your buckskin had to call to a horse every five minutes! Congratulations, you did great.

I am glad you had fun at our club show, I hope you will come back and show again next yr with the club and I had fun time walking your buckskin in his class and taking grand with him, he was a good boy for me. Hope to See you next yr...Jane

I visited the show in RI in the afternoon and sorry I didn't get to meet you folks from the Forum. I've been in the Club for many years and showed for many years. Would be nice to have you join and show next year again.

Joyce

Latest posts

Back