Nose-It treat ball

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suz

Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting one of these for my guy and was wondering if anyone has one?

Here's the link:

http://www.nose-it.com/#

I've been trying to reach someone at the number, have left several messages, but no return call. Maybe they are on vacation - or maybe they just don't have very good customer service!

I notice they have a regular size and a mini size.

Anyways, just wanting some opinions if anyone has one. I want to use them for his cubes.

thanks!

Suz

I have never liked the idea they have to get something with a treat in it, I like jolly balls instead. They have to be creative with them to have fun and its not because of a treat.

But if it works for you....

I dont have one of these balls but have others that work the same way.

I see nothing wrong with it but if you have more than one horse interested in it

you may have an issue. My horses are not interested in playing but the donkey

loves to roll them around, pick them up and carry them around etc.

I have used all kinds of balls for toys. They loose interest in them after no time and then they are rolling down the hill and out of the pasture to the neighbors. I like this idea, just bought 2 mini size Nose Its. I will try cutting up carrots or apples for the treats not so sugary. Thanks for sharing. At least these won't roll out of the yard.

[i like this idea, just bought 2 mini size Nose Its.

Maxi,

Can you let me know how they work out? I'm hoping they won't disperse several treats in one roll... I'll be using cubes.

Thanks!

Suz

Last edited by a moderator:
Maxi - did you get them yet? I'm anxious to see how yours like them!

I finally got in touch with the lady about these. She told me that the larger ball may be slower in dispensing the treats (dispense less treats with each roll) than the mini size, so I'm not sure which size I should order.

I have 6 or 7 of these in both sizes and LOVE THEM! I have some outside empty and they all play with them still, and have had them since Spring...I also fill them with treats here and there and they all know how to roll them for a treat....I also have one horse who is a HOGG!!! He gets his grain in his, and it takes him at least an hour to eat 1/2 cup of pelleted feed which he rolls out himself.

I use the extruded peppermints, broken Flax Snax, and grain in mine. I also have given them to friend's big horses as gifts and one gal feeds her Appy mare with it like I do the Hog. Even if they are empty they go over and roll them around to be "certain sure" there is nothing hiding in there......

EXCELLENT investment!

[quote

I have 6 or 7 of these in both sizes and LOVE THEM!

- If you had to choose just one size, which would you choose? I can only get 1. I'll be using hay cubes in them.

Thanks
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back