Northwest People

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

squeaky

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm not sure if this has been posted, but I guess George Seal passed away on Monday morning. His funeral is tomorrow at 11 am at the funeral home across the street from the Tacoma Unit.

He was such a great person and judge, like a grandfather to me. He will be missed.
default_bye-sad.gif
default_bye-sad.gif

Amanda

default_no.gif
Oh Amanda....I am so very very sorry. Larry and I send our sympathy and condolences to Marsha and the whole family. George was a very GENTLE man..........

I am very sad to hear this. He was a very quiet man who knew by laws like no other! Marca and he were part of the extended showing family of ours,,, and I will miss him. They donated lots of time, effort and good memories for a lot of years. I am sorry.

I just read this via email.

There is a link to sign a guestbook...I will see if I can find it, or if someone else can post it here, it would be nice.

I've been showing in the NW since 1997, and George and Marca (often their kids and grandkids) were always there...ever since the first show at the Trails in Olympia that I attended.

Sometimes at the gate, often in the barns...just this past weekend, Kim remarked on their whereabouts.

I am so sorry for their loss, for the NW miniature community's loss.

Liz

Latest posts

Back