Northeast Miniature Horse Club's Memorial Weekend Shows

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millstone Farm

Reaction score
Ok all you procrastinators out there, here is your last chance to save yourselves $10 per horse on your entries.

Because some people had questions about our new entry form, the show committee decided to extend the dealine for entries to MONDAY, MAY 12th at Midnight (EDT).

That first morning at the show is chaotic enough without having to do all your paperwork as you're trying to get your horse and yourself ready! We're giving everyone an extra few days to get their entries in without incurring the late fee.

Here is the link to the club's website with all the info you'll need:

NMHC Calendar Page

Please be aware that each day of this terrific weekend of shows has a different class list -- so be sure to check your class numbers carefully.

Our judges for Saturday's show are 2008 AMHA World Show Judge Sami Schuering of California and Lorraine Mavrogeorge.

On Sunday, our judges are 2008 AMHA World Show Judge Stephan Nicholson and Steve Lampson.

Hope you all can make it for a great weekend!

We have a lot of new people showing with us this year, especially due to the popularity of our Mentored Beginner Division.

And we realize that the paperwork can be downright scary! So please don't be afraid to ask questions if you need help. You may contact me, or Jen (Millstone) or Meadow, or Gaitorbait (well, maybe not Gaitorbait
default_wacko.png
) and we will be happy to walk you through it.

Remember also that you may show in the Mentored Beginner Division with any AMHA registered horse that is 34" or under -- regardless of age.

Hope to see you all in two weeks!

I'm glad we extended the deadline as I'm sure there are some people who didn't either know how to fill out the entry form or didn't know the deadline was Friday
default_wacko.png

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday afternoon.

Val

Meadowbrook Miniatures

I have just dragged my fanny back, in a whirlwind trek from Cape Cod to 60 miles southwest of Buffalo, and back in three days ( 12 hours each way) , PLUS loaded up all the family belongings from the family home....................This was an unexpected trip as I had a one week notice it had to be done.

I'm working on the entries.....REALLY I am!

dru

blisters on my fanny!

We have quite a good turnout I just heard -- even more than last year's show!

There's still time to get entries in -- hope everyone can join us for this great show that benefits 2 terrific charities!

...and Dru-

Don't think for a minute that those blisters will get you out of participating in the fun (aka "The make a fool out of yourself") classes with the 50/50 payback!!

OOOH! I forgot about these classes! WHO am I going to be making fun of?

What do I need to bring? ( besides 50 horses , 5 million pounds of stuff, all the obstacles :
default_aktion033.gif
, an extra child, two carts and harnesses, Trophies, Popcorn for Laurie
default_laugh.png
, and the new truck that doesn't smoke when I arrive
default_wub.png
) ?

Counter tops tomorrow!!!!!!

Finished cabinets on Friday!!!!!!

SLEEPING in on Saturday!!!!!!

dru

Latest posts

Back