Northeast Miniature Horse Club's Memorial Weekend Shows

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millstone Farm

Reaction score
ClubLogoWhite.jpg

Just a reminder to all that you get your entries in for the Northeast Miniature Horse Club's big Memorial Weekend shows. They are due tomorrow (Friday, May 9th), so get those entries faxed or postmarked to avoid paying late fees.

This is a 2-day, 4-judge weekend, with an AMHA World Show Judge each day at the beautiful Carriage Barn facility in Newton, NH (Southern NH). As always, this will be a benefit show for the Northeast Miniature Horse Club's Rescue Fund, as well as for the Carriage Barn's Therapeutic Riding Program.

In addition to a full slate of classes each day, we will have our Mentored Beginner Classes for those who wish to get their feet wet in the ring, all while having a great time and learning the ropes. Also not to be missed are our fun classes on Saturday -- where you can win some serious dough!!!

Here is the link to download the class list, entry forms and insurance waiver: Northeast Miniature Horse Club's Calendar Page

We hope you will join us for a fun weekend in Southern NH!!

We will be watching this post closely, so if you have any questions, please feel free to post them here for a speedy answer!

Last edited by a moderator:
We're packing up now.....

"Hay? anyone remember the hay? How about the harnesses? Halters? Oh yea, go get the horses........."

Just wanted to mention that since we are the club known for our excellent cuisine, there will be a fabulous lunch on both days!

On Saturday, the Carriage Barn Equine Therapy volunteers will have home cooked delights for your 'grab on the go' pleasure.

And on Sunday, our traditional 'Catered by Pat and Tammy' complimentary Exhibitors' Barbecue. The Herrick family donates their time and food for this, and I have to say that Pat's potato salad rivals my Mom's!

We will also have complimentary morning coffee and muffins each day, and of course our famous Endless Sheet Cake to keep our energy levels up.
default_biggrin.png

So bring your appetites along with your AMHA horses, and we will see you in Newton, NH on May 24th and 25th.

My entries are in as I don't want to ruin my good luck by paying a "late fee" if not in by May 9th, oops that's tomorrow for the people reading this.

I'm looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

And Dru, don't forget fans for horses and yourself, we all know how the heat gets to us!

See ya all there
default_aktion033.gif

When we fax our entries, do we also need to fax the insurance waiver, coggins, and registration papers, or can we bring those, as well as our check, the day of the show?

Oh and what is the fax # of the person we are suppose to be sending this stuff to?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Matt

I'm pretty sure you can bring all your paperwork with you, except of course the entry forms. You can fax your entries to our Show Manager, Aaron Caswell @ 508-669-6747. Don't forget the deadline is today :
default_smile.png

See you at the show.

Val

Matt-

You can bring the additional paperwork with you if you aren't able to fax it (or you can fax it later - after the deadline). The idea behind faxing everything at once is that it will mimize the check in experience for you when you arrive at the show. The more paperwork Aaron can get done ahead of time, the easier it is (for him and you), but there is no problem if you can't fax the reg. certs, etc. It's up to you.

I cannot believe it is almost time for the Memorial Weekend shows!!! I sent my entries in at the beginning of the week, and I cannot wait!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!

Latest posts

Back