North Dakota State Fair

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel

Reaction score
The fair show in Minot is not this Thursday but the following one. Is anybody from the forum here going or know of anyone going? Any Canadian friends?

I'll be going over there to watch, not taking anything to show this year. I know once I get there, I'll really wish I had brought my geldings
sad.gif

I should say I HOPE to be there. It depends on what this bred mare decides to do. Having a foal this week would be great but I'm definitely not holding my breath anymore!!!

smile.gif
Count me in. It will be my frist time showing miniatures.I was not planning on showing at all anymore, but hubby said I better take Ace. And my 12 year old has a little appy filly she been showing in little local shows and 4-H and doing very well so she had to help Dad talk me into it.

unsure.gif
Lets just say I'm alittle unsure about it. It's been years sence I shown big horses too. So I do not see myself doing very well but just going to get my feet wet again.

So we are taking 3 horses. Ace ( he's on my aster) my stalion ,Cowboy he is a yearling, and Baylee the little diva. My dauthers wanted me to take a mare and foal too. But 3 is alot. And with 2 being stallion I'm sure I'll have my hands full.

Look me up when your there!

I would love to go, but it isn't in the cards this year. My husband is in the middle of haying and I have horses to take care, including the one I'm trying to sell.

aktion033.gif
Glad to see at least one forum friend will be showing in Minot. This is a great show for a first timer. I'll be sure to stop and say hi.

Now where are the others who will be there?? I am pretty sure there are a couple more on here that will be going. Come out of hiding....
yes.gif

I am going to be there
biggrin.gif

Like Tami said, I am no professional either!!!!!!!!!!!! I go to have fun and learn what your supposed to look like
laugh.gif

Are you going to be showing Michelle? Bringing some appy babies maybe?

I am very much looking forward to this show even though it's a small one. I think it's the only one I'll be going to this year.
sad.gif

Latest posts

Back