Normal birth after breech birth?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She looks fine, and it appears there is an udder there..... how about a picture from the back to see how baby is riding!

I was positive this was going to be the weekend. Yesterday she rolled 5 times, kept standing stretched out like she was going to pee, but didn't. Her bag was full and hard, teats pointing down and well separated. Each night check found her more and more annoyed to see me to the point she just ignored me. But still... No baby
default_sad.png
after being on pasture all day her udder went down, but teats were still way bigger than they were a week ago.

Diane here are the pics you requested:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

She is looking READY!!! Now you just have to convince her. Baby forward of center, VERY nice udder, and looking GREAT!!!

I'll try sending some positive thoughts your way. But these ladies have minds of their own!!! LOL

Ha! Rebecca. She got her mani/pedi last friday. Poor thing could barely stand on three legs. My farrier had issues with her big ole belly in the way!

Hmm well then she's just being stubborn. Dangle a carrot in front of her and say, I'll trade you this for the baby, now and em over :p

So, I just thought I would update... I am sure you are as sick of waiting for this mare as I am.
default_bye-sad.gif

Still no baby.

This weekend was lots of rolling, lots of butt rubbing, some changes to her udder and milk color has turned more white.

I would say, Yay, progress, but I am done being hopeful that we are near the end.
default_giveup.gif

I am still going out checking her hourly
default_impatient.jpg
. The good news, I have become a pro at going back to sleep quickly!

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

OMG - so sorry to hear this!
default_sad.png

YEAH - becoming a pro at "cat napping". My hubby was GREAT at that - for many years while in the military. Now, not so much... He woke up today - "Din-Din" was crowing in front yard (not supposed to be there) under our bedroom window. He got up! Good thing he's off tonight - or it would be a problem.

Now that I've written before checking pics... I've got to go check.

Reactions: KLM
Aww you poor thing!! I bet you are worn out!! I hope she won't hold out on you too much longer!

Thank you for the update, and unfortunately, all I can add is "one day closer" ! LOL

At this point you need a 50pack of those 5hour energies lol. I feel as though she is trying to set some record....?:-\

Wooooo whooooo!!!!! Yay finally!!! So what color!!! Pics pics pics!! Now you can sleep. Wow she was holding on forever. Congratulations!!!
default_smile.png
:)

Latest posts

Back