Noah

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SHANA

Reaction score
Thursday morning at 6:50a.m Noah Timothy made his appearance via c-section. Baby and mommy(me) are doing well. I am laid up for 6 weeks from barn chores.
default_sad.png
I already miss it. My hubby has to do them now. Anyway pictures of Noah can be seen on my website. ENJOY!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Shana! He's beautiful!

Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful baby boy! He shares a birthday with my youngest niece who turned five that same day!
default_smile.png
:)

Congratulations on your new blessing!!!

Lyn

Congratulations! 6 weeks will go by fast! Have fun with you new little one!

CONGRATULATIONS Shana on you beautiful son. Noah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY young man. Your going to make your parents proud.

Thanks everyone. He is such a good baby. Right now he is sleeping on my belly and is quite content. My husband cried when he held him for the first time at the hospital. It was a rough birth. I was in labor for 38 hours with no progress so a c-section was performed and I found out I have a very rare condition. Only one woman in a million has it and I can never have a baby naturally, so if we decide to have another baby it will be a automatic c-section. I am just thankful Noah is healthy.

Nothing like the birth of a child,make the toughest guys weep
default_wub.png
. My sister is pregnant with her first ,I was telling them you'll never experience anything like it. Congrats ,he's adorable!

default_aktion033.gif
Congrate's on your new arrival! How exciting! Glad to hear everything went ok! He's is a cutie pie!!!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back