No such thing as too much help!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. Pam

Reaction score
Seems like we're about half way done--it's hard because we didn't bring our storage shed or basement
biggrin.gif

But with all the help I have around here, who can complain?

SR Limited Edition, palomino filly by Erica's Gimmie Another Glance out of SR Desert Sun (I bought "Lance" to be Patty's show gelding, and he was gelded last fall. He had gotten in with Sunny but I didn't think "it" happened--but filed a stallion report just in case....)

babypics014.jpg

Royal Trooper's Totally Rufus (large bay colt by Kamelot's Golden Nugget out of Hogenkamps Sparkle Bear) and SR Rain n Roses (tiny black colt by Schrandt's Sunnyside Up out of Stoney Ridge Desert Rose)

babypics016.jpg

Group effort

babypics017.jpg

Pictures by Patty!

Last edited by a moderator:
You are right! Who could complain with "help" like that?? Simply adorable, especially that little black guy!

Royal Trooper's General Bar bringing some trash up he found along the front fenceline--he brought it right to Patty

randomfarmpics017.jpg

That last pic is too cute! Can't stand litterers!
laugh.gif
He's such a good boy.

just a note in case you feel I'm negligent letting my babies into an unsafe area--they were only there to help me--they have to pass through the front unloading area to get to their pasture
wink.gif

Those are wonderful pics! I can't think of anyone who would think you'd leave your kids to unpack.
rolleyes.gif
Love that pal!

Those are great pics and your horses all look wonderful...looks like they are all taking to their new home...I can only imagine what it would be like to try to move..
wacko.gif

Congrats on your new foals! WOW, is the pally girl out of your park pleasure mare who won at nationals? I bet Patty is excited to show her.
smile.gif

Keep us posted on pics as they grow, was fun seeing your babies.
smile.gif

YAY! Pammy this is so fun!
biggrin.gif
I love looking at all your stuff too
new_shocked.gif

They sure are mother's little helpers. What fun to have them getting into just everything in sight, hehe.....
wink.gif
Better you than me!
biggrin.gif

Are you guys still going to have the same farm name now or are you going to change it?

Thanks for the pics Patty, keep them coming, this is a hoot!

They just want to make sure all is in working order.

saludando.gif

Tommy

Very cute pics...I've only had my minis a year and prior to, I only had full size horses...I am amazed everyday how much more inquisitive they are then what my full sizers were. They have to check out everything, don't they????

Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back