No filly fairy in WI but lots of snow and COLD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty

Reaction score
Been a busy week here and NOPE I don't have pictures. When I get back from NC I will take some and post.

FORTUNATELY Cinderella must have known I was leaving and foaled tonight at 0315 (yes just alittle while ago). Better than a alarm clock.

So no new girls but a couple of really cute boys.

Princess had a Buckskin colt with chrome by LK Sentra Supreme on Sunday. This will be a awesome driving horse. May have to hold on to him for awhile.

Painted Sue (our Mickey Mouse daughter) had a bay and white colt by Zeph our Buckeroo son on Sunday and I wasn't expecting him for a few weeks but all was well. Wish this one would have been a filly
default_sad.png

And

Cinderella (bless her soul I was worried sick about leaving) had a medicine hat colt with 2 blue eyes by our Nighthawk son Treausure. And he is already nursing and tooling around.

So off to pack and load horses. Hope everyone has a great weekend and I will post pics when I get back just in time to leave again for another trip but no girls to worry about
default_yes.gif

Congrats!

Can't wait to see pics. They sound like very handsome little boys!

Kitty- So glad Cinderella foaled for you. I know you were really worried about leaving her. Congratulations on the new foals!

I see by other posts you might be heading into bad weather, or already there. I hope everything is going okay for you. Take care of my boy, and everyone elses. Keep up the good work. Drive safe and I hope that you aren't running into any of this crazy weather.

I'll be thinking about you.

Latest posts

Back