No chew vet wrap, cool product

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorthorsemom

Reaction score
Im sharing something I discovered last week.

Learn something new every day... Did you know they make a "no chew" vet wrap? I didn't.

My little crested Knick Knack ripped off a nail last week. Bled horribly. She never yelped and I didn't know she was bleeding, she was in her crate for the night and this nail bled so much in such a short time. very frightning on a 5 lb dog. I washed and cleaned everything and made a temporary bandage til I could get her to the vet for a look see the next morning. She is fine now, more scary for me than her, she is my oldest dog.

Vet put on a bandage and covered with No chew vet wrap. I had NO IDEA there was such a thing.

Nice to buy and put in your emergency kit for boo boos on your dogs to buy you time to get to the vet. It stuck nice, was flexible and they don't chew the bandage.

She healed nicely and I want to share this awesome product with you all. Figure there are other folks out there that might need a bandage someday for their dog and didn't know this product exists.

Found it on amazon.com already. very cool.

TSC just started to carry it too! $2.39 per roll. Its lime green and says NO CHEW.

(I work at TSC)

For being silly and was wondering Y its works... I licked one as a dare at work last week... EVERYONE laughed their butts off cause it truely tastes NASTY!!! SO for heads up, dont lick it!

LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh that is HILARIOUS. I can't believe you licked it. Ok, now I won't try. I wondered. Good to know it is in TSC. Cheaper than amazon too.

It is bright green. Looked so cute on her itty bitty foot.

Still roaring with laughter here. No wonder she didn't touch it.

Latest posts

Back