NMHC show, Dighton, MA July 19& 20

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bailey@SmallWonders

Reaction score
I know its a little bit early but I was wondering: Who's coming?! I will definately be there on at least saturday, but I am trying to get the money to pay for stalls so that we can stay the whole weekend. So, Who is coming?!?!?

nope, sorry wish i could b/c its so close to me. Have fun!! But ik that you'll win every
default_firstprize.gif
with Hotshot.
default_biggrin.png

Edit: I actually think i may be able to go on sunday. !!! Just to watch, not show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously thinking about bringing a couple. This would be our first AMHA show. Is the class list availible yet.

Mark

Seriously thinking about bringing a couple. This would be our first AMHA show. Is the class list availible yet.

Mark
If you go to this link: http://www.northeastminis.org/calendar.htm they have the class list, show premium, and entry form for both days. Just scroll down to under july 19 & 20. Entrys have to be in before july 7, so that you dont have to pay late fees. (have to get my forms in :DOH! )

Thanks Jenny. lol. Stinks you cant come!

I'm sure there are more people coming!

Thanks for the info. I had been there on the site a week or so ago and the classs list did not open from the link but worked fine this time.

Mark

Glad to hear the link is working for people now. My hubby is the webmaster for the Northeast Mini site and there was a problem last week, but we hope it is fixed now!

Edited to add: Unfortunately we have a conflict and won't be at the show. Good luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going both days with my mare for our Amateur halter and performance classes in the afternoons. I'll drive over both days, I'm not too far away.

Hey Bailey,

As you know, we will be there..... We are looking forward to it!!!! I just have to finalize my entries, but we will have our whole string with us.... Another busy, but fun show!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!

See you and Hot Shot in a few weeks!!!!

Latest posts

Back