Nite And Day (4-23), Red Snow (4-28) @ CLP Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am home now. I do believe that she may be in early labor. She is very agitated and acting suspicious to me. I am in the barn right now, but if you see her lay down please feel free to call or text me 586-850-2343

Watching her get her tail wrapped
default_smile.png

6.45 am, She seems restless, I wonder if you will have a daytime foaling
default_smile.png

Nite And Day is READY! 4 fast pink squares and PH is 6.3 - we hope you can join us in the miracel of birth once again! :)

Thats wonderful news Connie, thanks for letting us join you on this journey
default_smile.png
default_pray.gif
for a safe and easy foaling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no! I watched her all night and she is going to have a daytime foaling n I will miss baby no 2
default_sad.png

Lol

Safe foaling for night and day Connie! Will be expecting to see some tiny hooves running around that bottom Lh cam when I sign in in the morning
default_smile.png

Good luck!

Ahhh, she has had her hair done so she is all pretty to meet her baby
default_smile.png
She looks adorable.

She's such a pretty girl! Looking quiet right now, grazing, but with quite a bit of tail swishing?? Off to do my chips now, good luck Connie, will check in later.

Sending prayers for a smooth, safe foaling.
default_pray.gif

I just woke up and thought I would pull them cams up on my phone I bring it up and nite and day is down n pushing n Connie is ready to see her new baby!! Congrats Connie and nite and day on your gorgeous new little one
default_smile.png
can't wait to see pics, markings look lovely from the camera
default_smile.png

So, I'm reading all the threads and opening all the cams, and I missed it!

So, I see a pretty little baby standing on the OTHER side of momma.......so what is it!!! PLEASE show us that pretty little one!!

FINALLY!!!!!!! I thought you were punishing us....
default_whistling.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is just beautiful !!!! I've been watching her and she's so dainty!

LOL Diane! No, no punishment. Had to feed my husband as he just got home from work after a very long day. :) Thank you all so much! She is just precious and I am so happy!

wow congrats Connie! she is so precious! yay!

do you have anymore babies due or just the two for this year?
default_smile.png

she is so cute running around with her mummy! <3

Latest posts

Back