Nite And Day (4-23), Red Snow (4-28) @ CLP Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations Connie! I just peeped in on your cameras and saw a newborn and was about to call you! Then I found your post above and breathed a sigh of relief. He does look beautiful. Red Snow did good!

Awwww....another real beauty!!! I'm starting to wonder if our mares may just be REALLY fat lol. Congrats to you!

Congratulations!! Cannot wait to see more pics
default_smile.png

Oh what a beautiful little boy - many congratulations Connie and well done to Red Snow too!
default_thumbup.gif

Such a handsome fella - love his little multi-coloured rug too!

WoW Connie, it is crazy how these 2 could produce such a white foal, he is amazing
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_drool5.gif
Is that a little mark I see on his mouth too?

Anna isn't that rug cute!
default_yes.gif

Somebody didn't spill some ink at his birth did they.
default_whistling.gif
He is so white I almost need sunglasses from the glare.
default_488.gif
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
He is very white with black at each side of his mouth (like his daddy) and a black spot on each of his sides. Other than that he is white as snow. :) Thank you so much for joining us and sharing in our joy. :)

Nite And Day is acting very agitated now and although she isn't testing ready I would appreciate any and all extra eyes. Thank you so so much!

have had your girls up today! which one is Night and Day? the top left mare has been pacing a little and was down sternal briefly for a while tonight... toehrwise all has been quiet for you girls
default_smile.png

congrats on your gorgeous colt! woohoo! so cute! Diane he does remind me of Hazel's little baby I remember we were all so shocked when she came out LOL

gosh I know Im tired when I am trying to find a post and can't find it ANYWHERE even though I knew that I had just posted on it... then I realise I was looking right at it!
default_thud.gif
oh dear lol.

top left mare has just lay back down again but is quiet
default_smile.png

Nite And Day had me up much of the night setting off her beeper. I have an appointment today so my daughter will be here horsesitting. Her phone number is 810-588-9365. If you see anything suspicious please feel free to phone her. Thank you so much! :)

Latest posts

Back