Nite And Day (4-23), Red Snow (4-28) @ CLP Miniatures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
Hello!

It is that time of year again here at CLP Miniatures! We are expecting two foals in the next few weeks. Both mares are bagging up nicely and everything is right on track. We hope you can join us in the barn for the miracle of birth again this year!
default_yes.gif

Bear Branch Painted Nite And Day is due April 23rd. She is bred to Magic Mans All Izon Me and this is her very first foal so I am sitting on pins and needles. I absolutely cannot wait to see this baby! So excited!
default_new_multi.gif

NiteandDayhead_zpsd56f15a4.jpg

NiteandDay20121_zpsf7e084fa.jpg

Bear Branch Painted Red Snow is due April 28th and is also bred to Magic Mans All Izon Me. She is a seasoned mare and has had all black pinto foals. Last year she had a gorgeous black pinto filly three weeks early so I am already keeping a close eye on her. She is a gorgeous mare and produces spectacular foals year after year. Her foal is already sold!

RedSnow_zpsfaafcd01.jpg

Magic Mans All Izon Me - sire of both foals! He's a gorgeous boy and produces very beautiful foals. This photo was taken last summer - he was feeling pretty sassy!
default_yes.gif

Izon2012_zpse5e4825c.jpg

http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=clpminis

Please feel free to call if you see anything out of the ordinary and there is no human present. Thank you so much!

default_488.gif
Welcome back Connie
default_saludando.gif
I can't wait to see this years gorgeous new babies.

Hello! I'm new here and just wanted to say I hope everything goes smoothly for you and you have some beautiful minis!!

Thank you! I will post our cam in the pinned thread also! Can't wait and I'm hoping to allow time to watch all the others cams also. :)

I own a Stonehenge Painted Feather grandson, Freelands Geronimo Navajo Feather. His sire is Bear Branch Geronimo Feather. He's excepting his first foal this year.

He is a bay homozygous tobiano w/ splash, bred to a smokey black homozygous tobiano w/ splash.

Welcome back Connie - so thrilled to be able to watch the cam and your beautiful girls again this year! Fingers crossed for two more fabulous babies.
default_yes.gif

YAY Connie's back! can't wait to watch your gorgeous girls again Connie, I love all the Feather babies! they are just to die for! so wish I could one day own a Feather baby lol.

will be here watching for you again!

Nite And Day is acting a big agitated this evening. I was able to get a small amount of milk to test (which tests not ready). I don't trust her though. She is a maiden mare. I have the equipage on her but extra eyes are always welcome. She does sleep flat out. Thank you!

I'm glad my maiden doesn't sleep flat! That'd drive me even further insane!
default_frusty.gif
I look forward to seeing the babies, as I'm new this year!
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Nite and Day is at day 316 today.

We just finished adjusting all the cams and all four are in working order and have full view of the stalls! YAY! I'm a happy girl!

Red Snow is testing 3 pink squares and her PH Is at 7.2 - we are moving right along. :)

Nite And Day still has a small bag.

Hi Connie!

Cant wait to see your babies. I have a relative of yours too... Impressibles Feathered Snow, she is a Bear Branch Painted Feather daughter. She unfortunately did not take to my stallion last year but have been bred for next year now.

snow.jpg

Latest posts

Back