Nintendo Wii

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anoki

Reaction score
Well my brother got a Wii last Christmas and brought it so we could try it.....I HAD to have one, and FINALLY (and very luckily) found one in late January (and yes, the craziness has flowed into this Christmas as well). I soooo love it!! I am an old Nintendo fan, so I always love the Mario games.

This year my Mom had me order Guitar Hero III for my brother back in November. I ordered it through a company in the US, as it was NO WHERE to be found up here...STUPID me....why didn't I order 2 of them!!!! :DOH! We played it on my Wii at Christmas....and now I'm searching for it for myself!!! I can't order it through the same company because now they are no longer shipping internationally!!!!!!
default_wacko.png
It is still no where to be found north of the border, however I've found some places in the US who don't have it available online, but it is available in their stores....

Anyone help me out????

I would greatly appreciate it
default_yes.gif

Thanks!

~kathryn

hmmm... my brother got his at walmart.
default_yes.gif

that is my problem....they are not available in the Walmarts in Canada. They are ALL sold out! There are none available online, but it does say they are in some of their stores.....however I will not be in the US until April.....

~kathryn

Do you have any EB games up their?

Ill ask my brother when he gets home if he has any ideas!

default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

I want one too!!!!! I want 1 too!!!

We got our Wii for christmas -and my daughter would love guitar Hero III

I have tried EB games in Niagra falls and st.kits

What area are they in? I'd be happy to go to the store and get it for you then ship it to you. If there are any in my area let me know.

Yes you should have gotten two! My boyfriend and I both have the Wii and we both play Guitar Hero Alot on it. Next is Rock Band.
default_smile.png

But if you can't find Guitar Hero, try Mario Galxey. It's won most of the gaming awards this year for a reason, it's Super fun!

Latest posts

Back