Nintendo DS lite - game suggestions?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonya

Reaction score
I just got one of these last week to use on my breaks at work. Who cares that I'm 38. I do read alot on my breaks, but lets face it, this is much more fun. I also thought it would be fun on the boat when I get bored with fishing (I don't have the patience of my husband).

I really like the games like "brain age", etc...I thought about the vet one, but it looked maybe a little to "young" for me. I'd probably like it anyway.
default_biggrin.png

I also like the role playing games....like tomb raider (I have that for my playstation which I rarely play because I'm never home)....thats why I like the nintendo ds...I can take it with me.

Any suggestions on good nintendo ds games you think I'd like?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI!

I just asked my son and he thought an adult would like--Nintendogs & Big Brain Academy.

I hope this helps.

Debbie
default_smile.png

I have the new super mario bros and it has some gmaes on it that aren't the actual game. There are some puzzle and board type games on it. I really like them. My husband has Zelda, he loves it. He works nights at the county jail and while the inmates are sleeping and all is quiet he can play. I have a xouple horse games, but they are a tad childish. But the Horsez game is alright. You can do dressage and show jumping and things like that. We have Big brain academy too and some times that is a nice change.

So don't feel bad, I know almost as many adults that have DS's than kids. I'm even getting one for my dad so he can play the big brain games and "try" to help his memory. My mom's idea but we doubt it will work. Who knows!

I have an Nintendo DS and I am way older than you. My daughter loved them when she was a kid and I got hooked from her. It's great for hand/eye coodination and keeping that brain quick. I love the Super Mario games. (the remakes of the older ones are fun) I am doing Yoshi's Island right now. I about half way through. Let me tell you......they are not easy.......sometimes quite frustrating. But I love them anyway.

In our family we each have our own DS Lite.. Scary huh ? We love Super Mario bros. Mario cart is fun too. I also like Spyro.. I dont have to grow up if I dont want too.....
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back