Nine Miniature Horses need rescuing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bill and Judith Bradford. Waveland, Miss.

They need food for the horses, and I'm sure there are others.

So heartbreaking. Way out here in Calif and can't do a darn thing to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just posted this on the Chance's forum. I hope someone can get to them.

Didn't see that. Which national news report? CNN, FOX, or another?

Might be a good thing for the Lone Star Rescue folks to jump on. (I've just sent them a donation. As much as the people are suffering, I suspect that animals are suffering even more because they tend to be put on the "back burner".)

MA

Yes ... I didn't catch it all either.

Did you catch where he is located?

I'll keep watching.

Nan

He said they are in Waveland MS - I'm not sure I can get there from Houston but I have a trailer that can hold 6 - 9 - Anyone have any contact with them since the storm? Anyone any closer who could go get them?

I grabbed this from a previous post.......everyone PLEASE print this out & keep at hand!
sad.gif

Hurricane Katrina Assistance

The AMHA, its members and staff are all thinking of and concerned for our members and fellow Americans who live in areas of the country affected by the devestation of Hurricane Katrina. If you or someone you know has been affected by Hurricane Katrina and is looking for a place to keep horses following this national disaster, please contact the AMHA at 817.783.5600 extension 320. Several generous AMHA members have come forward to offer stall space and even limited housing in Louisiana and Texas. If you are in the surrounding area and would like to add your name to a list of available spaces, please call us or email [email protected].

Cood information Dona!

It is so hard to be to far away to help!!

Nan

Dona said:
I grabbed this from a previous post.......everyone PLEASE print this out & keep at hand!
sad.gif

Hi! This is Alison at the AMHA office - I was working late and just got about a hundred phone calls on this. Will you guys please help me track down the number for Anderson Cooper's Show? I am working on contact board and directors. I have a name, address etc for these people.

THANKS!!

This is the response I got from CNN...oh well....
sad.gif
no.gif
wacko.gif

Thanks for your email. Here’s our problem. We want you to know that we really do read every single email you viewers send us. No, honestly. But reading your email is one thing, and composing individual answers to each one is another. That would be a full-time enterprise. In which case, there’d be no AC 360. In which case, there’d be no emails. You see where we’re headed.

Anyway, the best we can do is to acknowledge that we have indeed received and will read your message, and this little note is to let you know that. It’s automatic, yes; fails to take into account whether you’ve patted us on the back or slapped us across the face; does not differentiate between praise, correction, fury, proposals of marriage, or invitations to get lost. But rest assured we’ll know that part when we read it!

And here's a few other links to all-things-CNN you might want to check out.

Would you like additional information on our anchors?

Please visit our anchor bio section at http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/

Would you like to review transcripts of previous shows?

Please visit our transcript at http://www.cnn.com/transcripts

Do you need information on the show schedules?

Please visit us at http://www.cnn.com/programs

Are you looking to purchase a videotape of one of the shows?

You may order a video and/or transcript of a program or segment from any of the following sources:

Multivision can provide tapes or transcripts of CNN for the past year, and for CNNI, CNNfn or Headline News for the past two months. Call or write at (800-560-0111) (925-472-8880), http://www.multivisioninc.com/

Video Monitoring Service can provide tapes or transcripts of CNN, CNNl, CNNfn, or Headline News for the previous 2 months. Call or write them at (877-698-8007) (212-736-2010), http://www.vidmon.com

FDCH can provide tapes or transcripts of CNN programs (domestic only) from October 1996 to present. Call or write them at (800-266-6397) (301-883-2482), [email protected] Or visit their Web site at www.fdch.com and complete an order form. Their mailing address is 1100 Mercantile Lane, Landover, Maryland 20785.

Thanks again for your interest. Go to CNN.com and click "Watch" for instant access to FREE Video!

AC 360 staff & CNN Public Information

“CNN, The Most Trusted Name In Newsâ€

i just got two phone calls about this and its heartbreaking. The man is crying and desperate from someone to come and take the remaining 9 out of there. The cnn report said to call cnn or contact them thru their website but i cant find the info??

by the way - I'm in the office at extension 320 if you all have any suggestions...

You won't get through to the show but he is reporting from Waveland and other know their names - the Bradfords. Their address and numbers should be in the AMHA files. Have we heard back from Alison?

Don't know if this helps any ...

Were you in the path of Hurricane Katrina? If you have a story to tell, call "Anderson Cooper 360" at 1-866-NY-AC360

Mam

Latest posts

Back