Nice Photo I Snapped <3

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
While she wasn't clipped here and on her way to gaining weight .. now that is chanel is weaned; I still thought she looked gorgeous and cannot wait to drive her
default_wub.png
Im super proud of her and really hoping to get enough weight back on her to show her at the last point show this year. Oh well no matter what Im just really excited and looking forward to have her in tip top shape and start driving traing. Cannot wait to show her to her full potential in full weight and spirit:) We're hoping for nationals 2009
default_smile.png
Last year as a youth!

FashPRetty-1.jpg

LoveHer.jpg

I also can't resist .. First I wanted to say CONGRATS to Janice! Chanel is doing awesome and you have her looking so amazing she shows so well
default_wub.png
Congrats on your consistant placings she took Grand Mare last weekend and Reserve Grand the weekend before. All year shes been first and quite a few Grands and Reserves for a weanling
default_wub.png
I love you both
default_laugh.png
Congrats on such an awesome season. Heres the grown up little girly
default_smile.png

Chanel4mo-1.jpg

Chanel4mo2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wow! I can't wait until you have Fashion driving either
default_laugh.png
she is gorgeous and looking at those pictures of her trot....
default_new_shocked.gif
And I think Chanel has got to be my favorite forum baby this year. Look at her go!

OMG! I LOVE that pic of her trot!! and the one of her head the lighting is awesome! I can't wait to help train this one and accompany you to nationals next year as your barn boy hehe!!
default_laugh.png
default_wub.png
:wub

Edited to add: NELLY LOOKS AMAZING!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The girls are both looking great Devon! Very pretty pictures and I bet your mare is going to make an awaesome driving horse!!!

Latest posts

Back