NEXT YEAR'S AMHR NATIONALS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsefeather

Reaction score
OK guys, I see from all I've read that I'm not the only one who didn't get to meet other members. Since I am starting to save today for next year's Nationals, let's try and come up with some usuable and cheap....I mean inexpensive
rolleyes.gif
ways to know each other. So far I have thought of making little banners and hanging them on our big banners with our forum name on them. I forgot to take the forum names and members names so I could match them
no.gif
and even tho I love the buttons, when you are frantically changing clothes, they tend to get left on whatever you've changed out of
yes.gif
OK, add your ideas, I'll keep track and maybe we can vote on them later.
aktion033.gif

Pam

i am saving for nationals next year also! i am soooo looking forward to meeting everyone! don't know if horses will be with me or not but i'm gonna show up one way or the other! LOL
488.gif

jennifer
saludando.gif

I am still in support of the LB Buttons, because $1.00(I think it is) from every button sold goes to charity. You could always pin the button to your stall curtains or banner??

Ozark Tack had a little magnetic board that you could write your forum name and the location of your stablename/stalls/barn etc on..I saw Lisa (Ruff-n-Tuff) and a couple others on it. I didn't get to put mine on as I was just leaving to head home when I spied it.

The problem with the banners/buttons is that if you are packing just about everything you own you really have to pack it first LOL. We has little Canadian flags at the top of the stalls along the aisle LOL..

Kim

Next year we are hopefully going for the first time. I am saving up as well.

Id like to hear everyone's ideas

The problem I see with the buttons, some of the stall decorations are so elaborate, you would never find the button, no kidding. I did check the board but found it kind of hard to follow. I am not sure what the right answer is. Maybe a picture thread before we go, the week before would help. Because I found people using pictures from here. Both Raven, Mia and Laura.

Oh Mona! I didn't mean not get the buttons!
no.gif
They are great and such a wonderful cause
yes.gif

I meant something along with the buttons!!

Pam

Well next year if nothign else I am hopeing to fly down there and watch maybe work for some people until they get sick of me.

But it would be even better if I could get Boo ready to go down with me as well.

Just pin the Lil Beginnings buttons to your banner.

I wanna show...do you have to attend all shows or just the point shows, I guess it depends on your goals.

Ashley,

Hope you can make it in '06! It would be awesome if you could bring Boo, then we could see him in person....or is that horseson?
rolleyes.gif

Wishful,

It's really easy to show at the AMHR Nationals. All you have to do is show before 4 judges at AMHR approved shows. You don't have to place or show in any particular class (I showed my yearling in a color class because he wasn't ready at that time for halter). So, if you go to 2 shows with 2 judges, that's it. Well, that and money
no.gif
yes.gif

Pam

wishful said:
Just pin the Lil Beginnings buttons to your banner.

I wanna show...do you have to attend all shows or just the point shows, I guess it depends on your goals.

469927[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back