Next Great Show in New England ......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Almost Paradise Stables

Reaction score
I would like to remind everyone or let you know about the NEMHS Michael Nunes Memorial Show on July 11, 2010 - in Uxbridge, MA. We have John Abrams (2010 AMHA World judge) and Debbie Mooney juding .... so if you are not going to Julep Cup ... this is a great alternative while you are stating home .... We will have great food and a great time.
default_aktion033.gif

Hey Missy!

I am planning on going to this one! I'll have one horse and will be bringing Becca and her gelding she got from me, Rusty. I'm just showing halter but she is planning to try all the performance classes. Her first AMHA show ever!

See you there! It'll come FAST!

Karen :eek:)

Like Karen said, Rusty and I will be there! Looking forward to my first AMHA show, hopefully we'll both be ready for it!

Becca

You know that we will be there with three horses. JANE

Becca - looking forward to having you come out for your first time at an AMHA show with us .... I think you will have a great time. Always great to see Karen and Jane.

default_new_shocked.gif

Missy

Getting my entries in is on my list!!! Planning to bring Cowboy, which should make things interesting, with or without a clap of thunder! And Princess too... Looking forward to seeing Becca with Rusty (nice name, by the way).

Mary - I got your entry this morning - Thank you. The show looks like we will have a good turn out. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Missy
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back