Newww Freedom pics!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

love_casper

Reaction score
Been a while since i've posted anything on my stallion Freedom.
default_saludando.gif
We didn't end up breeding him this year, we're going to next spring though, along with starting his show career. He's doing wonderful in his training!!!! I'll be putting his better, udated pics on the website, but here are some taken today. In all his fat/fuzzy glory!
default_laugh.png

(always gotta roll first)

Freeeeebath-jump009crop.jpg

Freeeeebath-jump002.jpg

one of the better trotting ones

Freeeeebath-jump018crop.jpg

this was the transition from his big trot to canter.... that's why he's reaching in front but his back legs are off LOL!
default_rolleyes.gif

Freeeeebath-jump030crop.jpg

he's gotten himself addicted to jumping! this isn't half as high as he can go, somewhere I have a video of him jumping his own height.... i'll try to find it.

Freeeeebath-jump037crop.jpg

closest thing to set up as i was gonna get, even though his fuzz makes him look very short and chubby.

Freeeeebath-jump051.jpg

SNUGGLES!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Freeeeebath-jump062.jpg

hope you enjoy him as much as I do.
default_yes.gif

He looks really nice over that jump. And I love his face marking, very unique!

Hi Alex!

Haven't seen you around posting for some time now.

He's looking really good and I can see he enjoys jumping!

I really need a Charm fix though. I want to see how your little guy is growing up....please.
default_wub.png

xox Leonie xox

Thanks everybody.
default_smile.png

And okay okay Charm pictures coming up soon! He's already starting to get winter fuzzums too.

I got super busy this summer with several vacations and a kids' summer camp job.... barely had time to log on, let alone post stuff. But I is back!
default_saludando.gif

Oh and here's a link to Freedom's updated page. Proof that he's not always fat and fuzzy.
default_wink.png
click

Alex he's gorgeous! I love the pics on his page. Now we need pictures of everyone else!
default_biggrin.png
You're going to have some really nice babies from him.
default_wub.png

Missed having you around and seeing your pictures BUT I know you had an awesome summer!! *Jealous*

Glad your back and I look forward to seeing pictures of your kids regularly again.
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back