Newspaper story :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
Yesturday my daughter, Taylor, and I were "followed" by a reporter and photographer from The Oregonian newspaper at our county fair for about 2 hours...and this is the article written in today's paper...it was kind of exciting to have them writing about Taylor, since this is her "curtain call" so to speak
biggrin.gif

Anyway...thought I would share....click on link for story (pic doesnt show up in the online article, but a pic of her and her horse Starfire is in the paper version!
biggrin.gif
)

Newspaper article

Oh Linda, what a great story! But I think you need to put up her Senior picture to go with this post--You've got bragging rights, girl!

Dr. Pam said:
Oh Linda, what a great story!  But I think you need to put up her Senior picture to go with this post--You've got bragging rights, girl!
419731[/snapback]

OK....I will!!
biggrin.gif
wub.gif

announcment.jpg

Added to say: Taylor earned her school letter in Equestrian Team with Starfire (she was on the team for 3 yrs).

Last edited by a moderator:
Great article.....and your daughter is lovely!

MA

miniaddiction said:
Hey Linda, any chance of a pic of Starfire too? I havent ever seen him.
420042[/snapback]

Here is a pic from last year's Equestrian team meet...

taylorstarfire.gif

Thanks everyone fo your nice comments about the article and about Taylor!
biggrin.gif

[SIZE=14pt]What beautiful girls Linda! You have a right to be proud![/SIZE]

Lyn

Great article and beautiful daughter, love the mini too!!!
aktion033.gif

Ginny StP

Thanks again everyone!
biggrin.gif

Just a follow up for the rest of the fair...Taylor won another blue and a medallion for In Hand Trail yesturday!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Her hard work over 9 years with the same horse in the same 4-H club (until this year, when she decided to switch clubs...long story behind that)....is OVER (for her AND for me!!) I have mixed emotions about that...I am sad, because it has been a wonderful experience and watching Taylor blossom and learn responsibility and leadership skills has made her the person she is today (one I am exremely proud of)...and happy (alittle) because....I am FREE from ever having to drive her to meetings, last minute shopping for this or that (for the club or her...or her horse), taking MY vacation time for HER events (not that big of a deal, just like to make it seem like it...LOL)....Next year will definately be STRANGE...what will I do with myself??
unsure.gif
rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back