NEWMHC Show Memorial Weekend in WI

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniHoofBeats

Reaction score
Just wondering who all will be attending the NEWMHC show in Shawano, WI over Memorial Weekend? Just a reminder...that's only two weekends away!!!!!!!!

Would love to hear who is going and see photo's of who you're bringing! I'm bringing all three of mine; B size stallion, appy but looks solid white - A size 2yr appy filly, and A size yearling appy characteristic filly (who I can't wait to show!!!)

Your turn! show em up!
default_yes.gif
:

:saludando: Hi,

I am bringing 2 yearling fillies (photo below) and possibly a yearling colt.

breeze042206e.jpg

ohmy042206e2.jpg

I plan on going but not showing - just to watch :bgrin

Can't wait!!!

Tami - your fillies are beautiful.

MiniHoofBeats - do you have pictures too so I know who to watch for?

I'm taking my stallion (in avatar) and a yearling filly that still hasn't been clipped yet so no pictures. Would love to be able to drive my guy but it's still a little too soon.

I'll be there, so stop by and say hi. I'll be bringing my 3:

Oneka's Liberachi (roadster, jumper/hunter, and "B" halter gelding)

liberachiextended.jpg

Winning Color's Hijacker (country pleasure, "B" halter gelding)

LakeElmo007.jpg

Send A Message SOS (pleasure driving, "A" halter mare)

MessyNATD.jpg

Wow boy i'll have some great competition! I am in this show just for FUN everyone so don't worry about me trying to trample any of you =) This is my very first show!

Here are a few photo's - nothing fancy, hoping for some good show photo's to come of these three!

Mini-Go-Round's Orion Starchaser (Stallion halter - over, Stallion Ameteur halter - over, Solid color - over)

5-6-03Chase1.jpg

D&M Gemstone Pokadots Afternoon Delight (Halter mare - 32", 2yr old mare - 32", multi-color - under)

DelightStand2.jpg

(i'm sure she'll be much fatter though lol i've been horrible at working her recently! So much rain around here!)

and last, i'm so excited to show this girl!

MiniHoofBeats Art Deco Diva (yearling mare halter - 32", Ameteur mare - 32", solid color - under)

5-6-06Diva5.jpg

And then in the August show I will be bringing my new CCMF colt:

CCMF Legacy's Golden Ticket!

5-1-06Ticket9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be there along with three other ladies. I am bringing my one and only CHF Silver Flash. He is a two year old gelding. I am showing him in halter and liberty. I am really looking forward to all of the fun it will be!!

I was going but then my gelding had his accident so no show for me. Maybe the August one as he is healing much better then expected.

Our group is coming (including FLASHSNEWMOM). i think between all of us we have about 8-9 horses. I will have my 3 year old stallion and my yearling appy filly (over). should be alot of fun! hope to see everyone there!

jennifer :saludando:

Oooo do you have a pic of your appy filly? I wont be in the Over classes so sorry no competition with me =) I LOVE appies, breath and live them!!!

I can't wait to see everyone there!!! I am hoping to have my stall banners finished before then...if so just look for my Mini Hoof Beats logo! IF not....just look for some appies! (ok so 2 look solid colored lol)

We will have our appy stallion there (2 year old-over) BHM The Shaman as well as my yearling filly (sorry, i do not have any this year's pics of her after shaving). just look for the very tall appy filly in the yearling oVER class--she is very tall and leggy (35"). i do also have a 2 yr old appy filly too but she is not going because she got an abscess on her lower jaw that drained and looks horrendous...a shame too because i wanted to show her this year
default_sad.png
....oh, well

our website is http://www.sixzeroeight.com/pondlakestables/.

will definately be looking for everyone! jennifer

Ohhh Jennifer *duh* i've spoken with you a few times regarding Shaman!! I just love that guy, I can't wait to see him in person! How tall is he now and which classes do you have him in??

I am so sorry to hear about your girls abcess but it can happen...poor thing! Think she'll be well by the time the August show rolls around? I was worried about my filly for a while when she arrived in March sick as a dog but she is healthy as ever now and I can't wait to show her off! She's not a loud appy, just a characteristic (striped hooves, some mottling) but she is appy bred top and bottom with appy all over her pedigree...funny huh?

Well neato! Do you know which barn you'll be in yet?

Ahhh sounds like there is going to be some good stallion competion, I wish I could bring my boy (oops I haven't announced this on the forum yet...pics comming soon I promise) but because of the stall issues they had with this show I just don't have room for him. I can't wait to see everyone's horses!

Edited to add that I'll be in the ringside stalls, black stall curtain.

Well i'm not sure if it matters much now but, I just got off the phone with Merry Wicke yesterday and Sue Binsfeld this morning and both said there are still plenty of stalls open in the barns. They said there were like 50 requests for ringside stalls after they were filled lol but the barn stalls there are still plenty open.

I know because I called to see if they still had 2 left for my horses, I was panicking thinking they were booked!!

Well how cool! I can't wait to see you all there!

Just look for the white horses with dirty tails to find me...dummy me I didn't tie up my horses tails OR start washing them yet!!! GRRR! Oh well like i said, i'm here this year for the fun =)

Latest posts

Back