Newest painting...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
This was a special gift to a friend of hers. Glad they liked it!
greatdane.jpg

Wow, that looks like a photograph. Awesome job. Thanks for sharing.

Beautiful work! You are so good at capturing the moment with your subject - VERY nice!!!

Liz N.

What a pretty Dane! You did fabulous! I always love your work and I'm sooo happy you share it!!
default_wub.png

I'll have to watch for your work when in a gallery and try to buy something before you are too well known
default_new_shocked.gif
That is just like a photograph
default_aktion033.gif
Wow!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Kim for sharing your AWESOME talent with us! I know you have made countless people happy, given them a keepsake of their loved ones to cherish for life!

You my friend, are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been planning this for about 2 years and am so grateful to Kim for making that dream come true!

WoW! Another fantastic painting that looks like a photograph!!!!

Carol

Isn't it GORGEOUS? You should see it in person.
default_smile.png
That's my very much beloved Dane, Hayley, who is getting quite old and has severe arthritis. I've been worrying I'd lose her at any time (but she keeps soldiering on) and when I opened the box with this painting in it I started to cry. My husband said "That's a PAINTING??" it is just SO detailed and simply incredible. Imagine having to paint all of those spots! Kim is an incredible talent, I'm in awe. This painting is in a place of honor and I know I'll be wanting her to do a painting for me in the not-too-far future; talent like hers should be utilized! Thanks so much again, Kim! And Robin! I LOVE IT!!!

Thank you very much everyone!

When Robin asked me to do this, I knew it was something I had to do. I am so very happy that Lori loves it. I noticed when painting her she has a spot that looked like gold fish cracker in the photo! Made me giggle. It was like making a puzzle, very fun!

Thank you all again! -Kim

Latest posts

Back