newest filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coopermini

Reaction score
This is our latest filly born on Monday. The pics were taken Tuesday. We know she is bay of some type as mane and forlock are very black, tail is mostly black. legs are very light.

sire: IMA Buckeroo Two

horses_054_medium_web_view.jpg

Dam: Runnin Bares Silver Nugget (sorry we don't have many pics of her at all)

june_16_071.jpg

Baby: These are at about 24 hours

may_6__2008_011.jpg_1_small_web_view.jpg

may_6__2008_018.jpg_1_medium_web_view.jpg

Thanks

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark,

It looks to me like you have yourself a VERY pretty little bay filly! Congratulations!!

Jodi

Bay foals are generally born with very light legs, like your filly, and as they get older the black points will become evident. It's a "baby thing".
default_yes.gif

Congratulations on your new beauty!!
default_aktion033.gif

Looks just like mine! I was trying to figure out what he'd be becuase he didn' t have any black on his legs either. Guess they're going to come though....

Thanks everyone.

We had asumed Bay but the light legs had me questioning things a little. Her body color is a little lighter than a couple bay foals I have seen but then again those foal coats are deceiving.

The pics don't show very well but she is all legs standing. What an active lttle girl she is. We have never had a foal run as much and early as she did.

Mark

Latest posts

Back