Newest addition

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

happy appy

Reaction score
Here is my newest addition. He is a little 12'2 gelding. I'm told welsh but who really knows, he didn't come with papers. He was waiting to go to the slaughter barns. He was already in the holding barns for 3 weeks when i got him out. I am going to give him a second chance. He is still unnamed at the moment. I was told that he is well broke to drive, but again you never know. He is still sitting in my quarantine paddock and not traveling too far. His feet were just done this week and the vet is out on Monday to do an assessment.

20121209_162342_zps5705ba79.jpg

IMG_0269_zpsa6915f0f.jpg

IMG_0271_zpsccc182ce.jpg

Well he was someone's show horse I'd have to say. His mane is pulled and nice looking. He seems really well cared for, in good shape. I'm going to start posting Ad's up around Ontario to see if I can findout some history. You never know. If anyone on this site that is in Ontario can you please share this on facebook or on your local horse ad sites?

He is cute!! Love the ears. He has a kind look to his face. I hope everything works out and he is a perfect fit. So glad you saved him.

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Beautiful! Good luck with him =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Those little ears are even cuter in person! I am just glad I found him when I did. We have decided on naming him Hershey

He will he out of quarantine for christmas! The vet feels that he is clear! We are leaving him where he is until Sunday though, maybe Monday depending on which herd he is moving into. I have to decide if he joins the 2 large horses, the mini band or if I should bring the donkey to join him?

Latest posts

Back