Newest Addition to the Jolys funny farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniaturehorselover

Reaction score
Just bought a 7 year old unregistered mare bred due to foal any day
default_smile.png
! Super excited!! She is lovely colored and getting picked up tomorrow. . Anyone have a name planed for her? I was thinking Rosie lol

She's cute. Rosie sounds like a good name; but I've found names usually come to me once I meet them (sometimes not, but usually).

She is a cutie, can't wait to meet baby. I agree with chandab, names usually come instantly when I meet them, or else a little while after. Rosie seems fitting from the picture! Congrats on the new addition(s)!

Congrats on your new girl!
default_smile.png
What was her name for 7 years? I like the name Rosie! I have a mare named Rose
default_smile.png

Congratulations - what a cute little mare! Yes do keep a very close eye on her as travelling this close to foaling can bring labour on. Do you know what the sire of the coming baby is, colour, size etc and has 'Rosie' had babies before?

Good luck, cant wait for more pics once you get her home!
default_yes.gif

Congratulations on your new mare!!! I am sure you are very excited and getting a foal too what great additions!!!!!!!! I love the name Rosie too!!! My friend has a mare named Rosie and she has named her two fillies flower names as well, Lilly was last year and she just had another filly last week her name is Daisy!!!! So sad she did not have a name, poor girl but now she will have a new home and a new name!!!! Keep us posted and some new pictures would be great too!!!

I will definitely take some better pictures tomorrow
default_smile.png
was told she was a palomino paint and I believe she is
default_smile.png
! After losing my yearling 2 years back I'm looking forward to having a new baby around new name and new forever home! She is going to be my new trick training project
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back