Newest addition to our broodmare herd

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky-C-Acres-Minis

Reaction score
Meet Hunt House Farms Chantilly Lace, she's the mare I was asking about the other day as far as color.. She's double registered and 33" tall.. She's currently in foal to a grandson of Rowdy.. Her sire is NFC Reverend Steve and she goes back to Bond Showboy 2X's on the bottom.. She'll be joining our broodmare herd after she foals and baby has 30 days on him/her.. We'll be weaning the baby and then he/she will return to Indiana to the current owner.. She'll be bred back on her foal heat (hopefully) to her black leopard stallion for a 2008 foal, of course we're hoping for a spotted keeper filly
default_yes.gif
: Can't wait to cross her on our C-Chief Proud Eagle son...

Anywho here she is and a sample of her foals:

Chantillyright.jpg

chantillyclipped2.jpg

foals:

2004_Filly.jpg

Above filly is by Fallen Ash Scouts Robin Hood

LaceyDoll.jpg

She's also the dam to:

MCC Tenders Lacey Red

Chupp Lil Miss Mariah

MCCS Love Lacey

Only foals I've been able to find so far
default_wacko.png
:

Ohhh she is preeeetty!!!! I love her first foal, very colorful! Her rowdy foal should be wonderful!
default_smile.png

Ta,

Leeana Hackworth

oh she's sooo pretty!!!! her and her foals, aawwweee
default_wub.png
: love her face.

CONGRATS on your new addition!!! :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at her pink nose! SUNSCREEN! LOL NO seriously she is adorable. Enjoy them!

Wow, she is pretty and I love her markings!! Congratulations. I hope you get the baby you dream of!!!

Wow!

I love her foals. She sure puts that unique patterning on her babies doesn't she.

Thanks for sharing your pics.

Va Lynda Ann

Thanks.. She sure seems to like to 'paint' them, hopefully with out boy they'll start 'spotting' their babies :-D

Latest posts

Back