Newborn Puppies!!!! Pictures included.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimama

Reaction score
Our black lab, Sadie, was bred to our yellow male, Gauge and on May 25th Sadie gave birth to 10 puppies. We had one not quite right and we did lose that one but nine are healthy and happy little pups. We originally had five yellow and five black, we lost a yellow male. We travel in a forty foot fifth wheel for work and she had them on the trailer. We had pulled out the couch and loveseat and installed a whelping box for her instead. (My husband really loves me a lot!) And Miss Samantha Kitty was there watching teh whole thing Coaching Sadie on.

Here are a couple pictures of Sadie's puppies.

SadiesLitter2.jpg

SadiesBabies.jpg

Ok, so I also have a Golden Retriver, Ruby. She had her heat cycle over lap with Sadie's and we did not catch her in time, well, we figured she still had about a week to go but this morning at 1am my husband hears screaming and thinks something has happened to one of Sadie's pups. He jumps out of bed and goes in to check on her and Sadie looks at him as if he is an idiot. So then he realizes that the screaming is coming from my side of the bed and runs to there only to see Ruby cleaning a baby. he says "Oh no, Ruby honey" Takes the baby to return it to it's mama (Sadie). So he goes in and puts the baby back with Sadie and screams to me, "STACY, there are ten puppies again!!!!!!" I said, uh oh, Ruby is having her babies, bring the pup back quick!!!

So, I get Ruby to the whelping box just in time for number two to arrive. Ruby had six gorgeous healthy pups this morning and you have never seen a more proud mommie dog.

These are Golden Labs and we are very proud as it will be Ruby's only litter and she is my baby. Ruby has wanted her own babies for almost six years so this has made her so happy.

RubysFirstFour.jpg

And the whole gang.

RubysBrood.jpg

Ok, and one more, this is our male, I am so proud of him too, he is just such a wonderful dog. most mellow lab on the planet! LOL

Gauge1yr.jpg

Oh so sweet, wish I had of taken pictures of my daughters lab puppies last night.

Just got off the phone with my son-in-law and all 11 puppies doing great
default_aktion033.gif

thanks for sharing.
default_wub.png

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

They are all adorable. Six is a great number. Nine...just a bit more work :DOH! . Callie looks like she'll have ten or twelve. She's right behind your girls, Stacy!

And isn't that sweet that Samantha was the "midwife"
default_biggrin.png

And, yes, you do have what seems to be an amazing hubby! But he has a pretty great wife too, so it works out
default_biggrin.png

Look forward to lots more pics of puppies growing
default_wub.png

Matt

Awww...they are all precious! Thanks for posting. I love puppies!

Congrats!!

The best dog I ever owned was a golden retriever/lab cross. You could send one of thse my way LOL! Beautiful father, really nice!

Darling babies!! Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back