Newbies to Minis!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crickett

Reaction score
Hi Everyone ~

After much research and consideration I dived into the world of Miniature horses in October of 2018.

Our journey is just beginning! We are in the kindergarten stages of learning. I look forward to learning and sharing with the group as we progress!

Still, consider us new because the mini is altogether different then their full size relatives, so we have to learn a lot of things that are specific to the little guys! :)

Wow, then what comes before kindergarten!?
I started driving occasionally a year ago and bought Missy only back in April.
I hope you're having as much fun as the rest of us.

I dont really know what else to say. We raised them from babies, so before "Kindergarten" came imprinting, halter training, manners, picking up feet, grooming, bathing lessons, learning to accept hissing spray bottles, sacks, tarps, dogs, cats, noisy tools, etc.

Last edited:
Welcome @Crickett ! We just obtained our first mini June 2019, so major learning curve for us. She is a doll and drives, though we are both very new to this. Her favorite activity right now is to play with our two Shetland sheep. Again, welcome!

Latest posts

Back