Newbie with my pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

weelittleones

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Heather and I am from Texas. Just wanted to let ya'll know that this forum is the best.

I am new to minis, actually horses altogether. We just purchased our 3 mini fillies last weekend and I am in love. I am on this forum everyday finding out new things from ya'll. I know I will be asking a lot of questions so please be there for me. Here is a picture of my 3 girls.

newhorses138.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Heather. You will have great fun with your minis and will learn a lot here. Mary

weelittleones said:
javascript:emoticon('
default_smile.png
')javascript:emoticon('
default_smile.png
')Hello, my name is Heather and I am from Texas. Just wanted to let ya'll know that this forum is the best.

I am new to minis, actually horses altogether. We just purchased our 3 mini fillies last weekend and I am in love. I am on this forum everyday finding out new things from ya'll. I know I will be asking a lot of questions so please be there for me.  Here is a picture of my 3 girls.

My Webpage

Please let me know if the picture showed up.  It doesn't show on the preview.

430122[/snapback]

saludando.gif
Hi and Welcome Heather! Your Mini's are very pretty! Thanks for sharing your picture and looking forward to hearing more from you.
smile.gif

Welcome to the best place ever. Pretty girls, and feel free to ask anything. There are NO dumb questions.

Welcome from Nebraska. Your babies are gorgeous. How lucky to get a whole herd at one time! Welcome to the forum and to the world of minis!

Welcome and congrats on your new girls! They are all very pretty!

Latest posts

Back