Quantcast

Newbie with my pics

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

weelittleones

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Heather and I am from Texas. Just wanted to let ya'll know that this forum is the best.

I am new to minis, actually horses altogether. We just purchased our 3 mini fillies last weekend and I am in love. I am on this forum everyday finding out new things from ya'll. I know I will be asking a lot of questions so please be there for me. Here is a picture of my 3 girls.

Last edited by a moderator:

Buckskin gal

Reaction score
Welcome Heather. You will have great fun with your minis and will learn a lot here. Mary

weelittleones said:
javascript:emoticon('
')javascript:emoticon('
')Hello, my name is Heather and I am from Texas. Just wanted to let ya'll know that this forum is the best.

I am new to minis, actually horses altogether. We just purchased our 3 mini fillies last weekend and I am in love. I am on this forum everyday finding out new things from ya'll. I know I will be asking a lot of questions so please be there for me.  Here is a picture of my 3 girls.

My Webpage

Please let me know if the picture showed up.  It doesn't show on the preview.

430122[/snapback]

C & C Farms

Reaction score
Hi and Welcome Heather! Your Mini's are very pretty! Thanks for sharing your picture and looking forward to hearing more from you.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
Welcome to the best place ever. Pretty girls, and feel free to ask anything. There are NO dumb questions.

lilhorseladie

Reaction score
Welcome from Nebraska. Your babies are gorgeous. How lucky to get a whole herd at one time! Welcome to the forum and to the world of minis!

Sonya

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on your new girls! They are all very pretty!

Latest posts