Newbie in NH

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sphynx~n~minis

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I have been on this forum for a few months now, reading all of this wonderfull infomation that is right at my fingertips. I have owned horses for 35 years and started with mini's about 3 years ago, like most of you I am a "Mini-a-holic".... Seems like you just can't get enough of them!

My name is Kathy and I live in New Hampshire. I have 3 mini's. I have 2 that I currently show up here in NH "Clearbook's Im no nut" (gelding) and "Mickey's Magic Cruser" (stallion). We just purchased a new addition that my husband Bob will be showing in the spring his name is "Tiz a little Preacher" (gelding) .

We also have 2 big horses and 3 dogs and a small Cattery breeding Sphynx Cats.

I have met some wonderful people up here in NH and hoping I get to meet alot more.

Here are some pictures of my gang .... I hope I did this right.
default_smile.png
Guess we will see! >^..^<

Oscar04.jpg
Cruzer6.jpg
preacher.jpg
bold_chunk.jpg
anne_kit.jpg

Hi Kathy.

Preacher will always be Rocky to me.

He looks happy and well cared for.

Glad he is with you.

Toyhorse

Hey!! I know you!

I met you this year, I bought "Tony" this year. Glad to see you a part of this forum, I of course love Oscar!

Can't wait to compete with you this year!

Hello, welcome

I know Oscar and he is a wonderful animal. I always wished he could have been mine. Liz is a wonderful person so glad you got to know someone like her in the mini world, she will never steer you wrong! Now I also hope you know Linda Best for a farrier she is THE BEST!

Again welcome to the wonderful world of minis! You will learn so much on here!!

Hope to meet you in person someday!

Have fun,

Bonnie

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Kathy!

You have some BEAUTIFUL animals!

And you have no idea how lucky you are to be so close to Bonnie Fogg!
default_yes.gif
:

MA

Welcome to the forum and your horses are beautiful. I'm Joyce down here in CT with 13 minis and am also a friend of Bonnie Fogg's. She and I go way back in showing with NEMHS.

Joyce

Hi ,

From RI. You may want to check out the New England Miniature Horse Society, we have alot of show planned this yr all around New England ,starting with a Amatuer & Novice & Youth show in Greene, RI -May 21, 2006, this will be great show to start the year.

Info and showdates are being posted on website soon go to NEMHSand check out and hope to meet you one of the shows...JANE

PS I have always liked Oscar, I knew both his parents.

HI!

I bought both my horses from the "Tiz" Farm.

Looks like youve got some nice onces.

Did you show at the YMHC shows this past summer? That first black horse looks very familiar!

Hi Kathy! Welcome from Southern Oregon. Looks like you have a pretty nice "gang"! :bgrin

HI AND A WARM WELCOME FROM IRELAND, WERE ITS FREEZING BRRRR :saludando: :bgrin

Welcome from Sunny England where it is the middle of the night
default_smile.png

Lynda, GO TO BED!!!!! :bgrin

Welcome from a little further south from you on the east coast....the beautiful pine barrens of southrn New Jersey!! :aktion033: Your horses are beautiful and your cats are awesome!!! I would love to have a cat like that one day!!!

Welcome to the Forum from another naked kitty lover! :lol:

three%20cats.jpg

Latest posts

Back