Newbie in Ky

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Hello I am a new member. I am 11 years old. I have 1 mini horse, but i leased a mini horse last year.This year my family bought a mini.He is a gelding.He is a palimino and is about 33".His name is Kc Sunshine Wildcat or Trigger ( barn name).I have many other animals too. I have 4 goats,2 dogs,and a guiena pig.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Welcome from Ny!
default_saludando.gif
[/SIZE]

& Congrats on having your own mini!
default_wink.png

Hello and welcome to the forum from Taylorsville, Ky...
default_saludando.gif
Sounds like you have your hands full there with your assortment of animals.

Welcome from Maine!!! Congrats on getting your own mini!! Have fun!!!

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Welcome from S.W. Missouri. I have a granddaughter your age who also loves horses. Congrat's on having your own mini, your very lucky. Have fun, TJ

Hi Elizabeth, from Allenton, Michigan... But soon moving to Ky.. Your palomino looks very pretty..

Janice Silvio

Amore' Miniatures

Waves hello from North Carolina!!

I am also a new member!

This forum is great! I have loved every part of it so far (except, I find it harder to upload pics to...I am used to uploading from my computer instead of photobucket, etc.)

I will get the hang of it as soon as I get some time though!

Welcome!!

Hi Elizabeth, I'm in KY too. We live in Corinth, KY. I really like you mini, he's a handsome boy. You will have so much fun with him, Tell him your secrets he'll love to hear them and he's good a listening. My Maverick knows all of mine.
default_rolleyes.gif
default_smile.png
default_biggrin.png

Hi, welcome to the forum. We are in Kentucky, too. We live in Harrodsburg. Have fun with all of your critters.

Latest posts

Back