Newbie Here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cretahillsgal

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself! Well, I have been reading your posts for a while, but just got my own member sign-on. My name is Julie Miller. I am from Eldorado, Oklahoma and I am just getting started in the minis. My husband and I have always had the big horses and cattle, but we have definitely fallen in love with our minis.
default_wub.png

We currently have 9 minis (2 stallions & 7 mares/fillies). And we just had our very first foal last night! A little bay colt.

[SIZE=14pt]WELCOME FROM ONTARIO CANADA [/SIZE] & [SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

CONGRATULATIONS On Your New Colt (Picture of the baby please)

Thanks everyone!! I am working on how to post pictures here. How do most of you do it? Can I use photobucket and then paste the link here?

Hi Julie, it is nice to meet you.

I have been a member of the support group for some time now. When ever you feel the over whelming urge to purchase another mini, oops, I'm sorry, this isn't the MASG (minis anonomous support group, but it might as well be
default_biggrin.png
). You'll see, they're addicting. I have one to match every outfit!!!!!!

Welcome, and enjoy.

Carolyn

OK, I think I figured this out. This is our new colt born last night (5/19/08). We don't have a name for him yet, but it will be Creta Hills ???. His dam is Rocky Creeks Little Teacup and his sire is Bagpipe Flats Sir Eric Laphroaig.

teacupbaby10.jpg

teacupbaby11.jpg

Welcome to the forum, from sunshiney Central Florida!
default_saludando.gif

SUPER CONGRATS on such a handsome little colt!
default_wub.png

Hi!! It's great to see you finally posting on the forum!
default_aktion033.gif

Whooo hooo!!!
default_saludando.gif

Robin

I live 6 miles from rockin r
default_yes.gif

Welcome from Southwestern Ontario, Canada.

Nice baby..................you will love the forum and it's wealth of information.

Thank you everyone! You are all so nice!
default_biggrin.png

Baby is doing fine, but still doesn't have a name. I have been calling him Sparky though.

Latest posts

Back