Newbe

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DreamStoneRanch

Reaction score
http://s751.photobucket.com/albums/xx152/d...eard2009054.jpg

Wow Hi, I am new and it has taken me a while to figure out how to maneuver in this form. I hope I got my picture of my young mini heard on here right?

Anywho... I am in Missouri and have fallen head over heels in love with the mins! I still love my big guys too. Nor could I have just one pringle lol so... my one min in 2006 has become 5.

Yes I dye them for real for the children love it and think they really come in blue, purple and etc.

Also I am the Vice President for the Gateway Miniature Horse Club. Thank you Mrs Gosseling for the founder of the club and owning the SMALLEST Miniature in the world Thumbalina.

Hello and glad to see a terrific sight,

Dez

Hello and welcome,nice little herd you have
default_saludando.gif

Welcome from Illinois. I was wondering when the Gateway club was going to get underway. I asked for information about it over a year ago and it was still in the process of forming. Good to know its there.
default_smile.png

Welcome to the forum from the mountains in Northern Georgia.

Hi Dez, I"m from Lebanon, Mo not to far from you. Welcome. Nice to see another club get started. If you get any shows this season I may join you, Keep me posted OK. TJ

default_saludando.gif
Hello and welcome from north Mississippi! Love the horses! I use to color the "hair" of my Japanese silky chickens. They were so sweet and we were able to tell them apart. You've come to a great place with lots of wonderful people on board!

God bless,

Joan

Hi Dez, I"m from Lebanon, Mo not to far from you. Welcome. Nice to see another club get started. If you get any shows this season I may join you, Keep me posted OK. TJ
Hi, I hope this club will do well it has young blood in it. I am hoping to eventually move to Licking Mo my parents have a farm there. I think that is close 2 you? Also my best-friend move back here from Florida and opened a horse equestrian center, Hay Burner Ranch in Camdenton. Her husband is trying to open a veterinarian clinic also maybe next year, His name is DVM Barry Leek. He is working at Springfield vet clinic & Osage clinic. They also bought about a dozen of of Thousand Oaks Farms Minis! I do go 2 Camendton alot.

I'll keep You posted about the club they should have a meeting in Rolla soon

Welcome from Illinois. I was wondering when the Gateway club was going to get underway. I asked for information about it over a year ago and it was still in the process of forming. Good to know its there.
default_smile.png
Thank you. They had a show in Camdenton MO aka Lake of the Ozarks it had a great turn out. I am sorry you did not receive any information. If you are still interested I will be more than happy to make sure you receive it.

Let me know,

Desiree'

default_saludando.gif
Hello and welcome from north Mississippi! Love the horses! I use to color the "hair" of my Japanese silky chickens. They were so sweet and we were able to tell them apart. You've come to a great place with lots of wonderful people on board!
God bless,

Joan
Thank you, Joan from Mississippi! I am definitely going to look those Japanese chick's up.

God Bless you also,

Dez

137625f6.gif
[SIZE=14pt]FROM ONTARIO CANADA[/SIZE]

I have seen a couple of videos of Thumbelina, do you know how she is doing?

Nice that Thumbelina's owner started a horse club
default_wub.png

137625f6.gif
[SIZE=14pt]FROM ONTARIO CANADA[/SIZE]
I have seen a couple of videos of Thumbelina, do you know how she is doing?

Nice that Thumbelina's owner started a horse club
default_wub.png
I have groomed her for Disney is thinking about making a movie about Thumbelina. I did it with very little clipping all thinning shears and combs attached to the blades. She is doing quite well thanks for asking. Her owner takes all the money she makes marketing Thumbelina to Make a Wish. She pays for Thumbelina to go to all 48 states visiting children hospitals.

I can not tell you what a generous person she is It is very sad to see all the sick children but when they see that little itsy-bitsy horse they forget their pain for a while. She has a web site under Goose Creek Farms

HI
default_saludando.gif
Welcome to the forum, from Wisconsin. I have seen Thumbelina on Tv a few times, its good to hear she is doing good.

Latest posts

Back