New Website

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jleonard

Reaction score
After having my Mac for three years I finally got around to looking at the iweb program that came with it. It was very user friendly and allows you to easily make professional looking websites. My other site had not been updated in a few years and just looked so cluttered that I felt it was time for a change.

Let me know if you see anything you would change. (Warning: the photo album page is very photo heavy and takes a bit longer to load)

Clover Leaf Farm

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Looks good!! My current website was created with iWeb as well!!

I'm doing a complete overhaul of my site, using a newer version of iWeb than I had before...it has some nice 'updates' that I am finding!!!!
default_yes.gif
I will post mine when I get it finished...but it might be a few weeks (or months....) before I get it finished.

Yours looks really good, especially if that's your first time using the program! I found it very, VERY easy to use as well!!
default_aktion033.gif

~kathryn

Thanks all! Kathryn, I had looked at your site before and didn't realize it was made with iweb, it is very nice though! It is also nice to see some of the other things you can do with the program that I will have to play around with, I pretty much just stuck to the basics this time. I'll look forward to seeing your new site when you get it up!

It looks very nice. I'm a big fan of iWeb, I used to work for apple doing technical support and customer service. I started on iPods, got transferred to iPhones, then to desktop/portables, and my last position was in the iApps department, supporting software.

I always loved how user friendly iWeb was. It was very rare to get a call about it, because it's almost fool proof, and it almost never has an issue.

Garage band on the other hand can get quite complex to explain over the phone lol

Back