New Web Site

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Make A Wish Miniatures

Reaction score
I just wanted to let everyone know that the San Antonio Area Miniature Horse Club is still going strong. We have a new web site www.SanAntonioAreaMiniatureHorseClub.com. I know there had been some rumors floating around that we had disbanded and wouldn't be having a show next year. Well we are still here trying to survive the heat and planning next years show.Check us out.

Oh yes our club is very much alive and doing well.
default_smile.png
Looking forward to the rest of this years Events and next years too! Also Looking forward to showing next year
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We had a good time at your show this year
aktion033.gif

I hadn't heard any rumors about the club, thank goodness.

Best wishes to the Club and future successful shows!

Wrs, looking forward to seeing you at next years show. Mark your calendar, Make sure you join by March 1st and you will be able to sign up for our High Point awards. We give out some great awards at the Christmas Party. Things that you can really use from Supreme Equine Design.

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it to the show that was held this season but the club. However, I heard that it was a HUGE success and everyone had a great time.

Website looks good....

Last edited by a moderator:
It is always a fun show and this year was no exception. We had several Thursday Kids with us and they had a great time! Thanks so much to the hard work of the outstanding members of the club.

We had a wonderful time at the show. Can't wait for next years show. Also great website.

Great web site. Have you checked out there events. Just go half way down the page and click on 2010 events. They are having a De-Spooking Clinic in Oct. Usually you have to pay $75 to $100 to go to a clinic like that but the San Antonio Miniature Horse Club Members do not have to pay anything. WOW. Keep up the great clinics.

Back